Yoshimura TRS Slip on question

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
i have these slip ons on my bike i hear ther eis a low volume insert in them and can be removed for more soung i dont see anyway of opening them up to remove it no screw from what some people are saying please advise. Thanks.

Looks like your going to have to drill out the pop rivets to get the end plate off. Dunno after that.

nah there was a set screw i thought was a rivet at first site.. Im an idiot.

I've got your answer. My TRS Yoshi's came without the quiet baffle. So since I drive past the Yosh factory every day, I went to get them installed. The F@#^$&%* cops in So Cal are tight on excessive noise. Anyway, Brant VP of sales, drilled out the rivets removed the endcap, tapped in the baffle, reinstalled the endcap and riveted in some new rivets and off I went. He did this on Saturday when the shop is closed to the public. Props to Brant. You can get replacement rivets at Home Depot. The baffle was a tight fit so some tapping is involved to get it out after you remove the endcap. Paul
thumb_up.gif

i found the setscrew it was located on the Tip area thought it was another rivett. Sounds better with them stupid baffles out.

Back