R.I.P. 05 busa

Wow! Those holes in your leg could be used as a change purse, or to store those nipple rings. Glad to hear you healed up o.k. and are back riding again! Hugs to your wife too for her support!

i dont have pics of the leg from when the hole was big, the poor wife had to stuff 4 to 5 4x4 gauze pads in it 3 times a day, the hole ended up going to the top of my foot and ate all the flesh from around the bones, i would have lost the lower leg if the infection got to the bone they said. you could see the tendons move in there really clear. the wound vac was an amazing devise but the juices it collected from its suction was naaaasty. the wife went and bought me a new busa two days after the wreck/9amazing woman)but with all the complications, we decided to buy and build anothe jeep till i was fully recovered

Pretty new to the Org. Just found the thread and read the whole thing. Reminded me of my wreck when I was 22. Ninja 250, 80 mph, full lean, oppossum, and very little riding experience. Should have gone to the ER, but didnt. Wife picked gravel out of me for 6 hours, and dr'd me up.

Dont know you, but glad you finally healed up. Hope to talk to you sometime.:beerchug:

Back