Question on aiming headlight

crepitus

Registered
I just about got my HID kit installed. Would be done but i put the switch down somewhere in the garage and now i can not find it. going to stop and buy another tonight. anyway i know about the adjusters for the headlight but how do you adjust it properly? i was thinking of just riding it with the gages and windscrren out and adjusting it to my liking. how do you do it?

there is a way to adjust it from the bottom my just removing a couple push pins. i can not remember. do a search. i had a couple threads about hid install and someone told me about it. that was my least favorite mod to do but well worth it

i was thinking of just riding it with the gages and windscrren out and adjusting it to my liking. how do you do it?

That's exactly how I did mine. Figured it was the best way to get a good aim :thumbsup:

That's exactly how I did mine. Figured it was the best way to get a good aim :thumbsup:

+1. mine also. I also left the trim panels out, used a wobble 10mm, 14" ext., did the lo first, got it where i liked it, turned off the lo, then did the hi. ride down some different types off roads, you'll see the difference between open roads and covered roads.

Back