Q; About Stock HP

Terminal Illness

Registered
What is the stock RWHP of a Busa?

From what I understand they have remained almost unchanged since the initial bikes were made. Is this true?

you seem to have gotten quite a bit of HP gain from the mods you have listed...I'm guessing that the 1300 will get more of a gain than a 1000 does from the same type of mods. The thing i'm really impressed by is 101 ft. lbs. of torque that your making...you wouldn't happen to have your dyno chart would you. I'd like to see that torque curve....very impressive...

150-160HP and 92-100TQ on a stocker! Depends on a lot of things but dyno's don't really mean anything. Take it to the track to see real results!
wink.gif

you seem to have gotten quite a bit of HP gain from the mods you have listed...I'm guessing that the 1300 will get more of a gain than a 1000 does from the same type of mods. The thing i'm really impressed by is 101 ft. lbs. of torque that your making...you wouldn't happen to have your dyno chart would you. I'd like to see that torque curve....very impressive...
i,m looking for it, might take awhile my file system sucks.. It was posted on the org a one time.

Busas hit 170-174 hp with the right pipe, pc, airbox, and tuner. Just ask JC.

thats insane! I've seen one Busa in Tulsa that has Cams, Pipe, PC, Custom Map (few other small mods) and put down 180 HP to the rear wheel..

I still plan on installing a set of 04 GSXR 750 Short Stacks. I've seen a 2 HP gain by installing them with no loss and claims of a 4 HP gain. That would put me really close to the 170 HP mark on my 1000. I don't think i'm going to do anything else to it. Everything else gets really expensive from here....

If your talking modded 170RWHP easy!
tounge.gif

Pipe, PC, cams, airbox, PAIR, etc. 185 RWHP on pump all day.....with RACE GAS, even more!
wink.gif

thats insane!  I've seen one Busa in Tulsa that has Cams, Pipe, PC, Custom Map (few other small mods) and put down 180 HP to the rear wheel..

I still plan on installing a set of 04 GSXR 750 Short Stacks.  I've seen a 2 HP gain by installing them with no loss and claims of a 4 HP gain.  That would put me really close to the 170 HP mark on my 1000.  I don't think i'm going to do anything else to it.  Everything else gets really expensive from here....
Really? Yoshi cams for the Busa are only 600 bucks. A lot less than most full exhaust sytems. I wouldnt think they are much more for the gix1k, but never looked.

Back