Gsxr 1k hp

Even your numbers are generous. That's suzuki claimed HP. The 02 is closer to 140. I bought the first two 05 GSXR1K's that arrived at out dealership and they both produced 153 ponies. I bought an O6 and it made 154 on the same dyno fresh out of the crate.

There is no way in hell Charlie's 2nd cousin got 245 without internal work and lots of it. To much moonshine maybe? With a pipe and dyno tune you are lucky to get an additional 10 HP and my luck as always been more like 5-7.

Charlie, you gotta stay away from those family reunions! :whistle:

Yeah, but you didn't have Shinko's on it....DUH !!! :laugh: (how you been Tuff ?)

Mr. Me Too is bad enough, but Mr. 1 Upper is even worse !! I HATE getting into motorcycle conversations with strangers when I'm not on my bike, because when they ask "what do you have/ride ?" I hate saying "a Busa", because EVERYBODY around here that's NOT on a bike has a Busa .....AT HOME........in the shop....at a friend's house...etc. etc.

To twobrothersbusa: what he didn't tell you is that they swapped in the vmax motor. That's where all the power is these days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back