Need Stock Kickstand 2007 GSXR 1K

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone looking to lower their GSXR 1K...I will swap a lowering link and a shortened kickstand for a stock height kickstand. Anyone that has a stock 2007 compatable GSXR kickstand...PM me a price shipped. Thanks!

Dude...you have no idea how slammed this bike is...It is down to the point where when I put my feet down, I run into ground before ground is supposed to be there! Kickstand or not, she comes back up to stock height on Thursday. Engine Ice and and an oil change as well!

Charlie, make a list of everything you need. I may have it all? I have tons of gixxer parts and pieces.

Check with Angel on the kickstand. He lowered his wife's 08 and he may have the lowering link and kick stand both?

Last edited:
Charlie, make a list of everything you need. I may have it all? I have tons of gixxer parts and pieces.

Check with Angel on the kickstand. He lowered his wife's 08 and he may have the lowering link and kick stand both?

Si senor...I am pretty sure i still have it in my tool box ey:whistle:

Thanks for the offers...E-Racer and I are making a swap.

Back