dyno #'s

smoke215

Donating Member
Registered
I went to the suzuki gsxr 20th party today and they had a dyno there.
The guy who ran it is from L&L motorsports in cali??
Anyway, I dont really care about peak hp #'s, as long as it kicks ass throughout the rpm range, but figured what the hell.
I didn't use the nos, but ran it anyway. I figured the #s would be way off, for being a mobile dyno, but think they were pretty on....tell me what ya's think.
He made 3 4th gear pulls, and the best was 171.34 rwhp. He didnt have a tq reading.
This is why I thought is was pretty accurate. My buddies bone stock '05 made 155rwhp, and 2 more bone stockers made 153 and 156 respectively. A piped and pc3 busa made 167 rwhp. Do ya's think it was pretty accurate, beings the stockers made what I always hear???
The nice thing is on every sheet I read(busas), I noticed that from around
65 to 110mph, my hp curve kinda lumped up, while about 5 other sheets had the hp levels slightly dropping instead of increasing. Meaning instead of the line going up fairly straight, I had a curve, while others had a dip. I think its because Quasar's map kicked ass, and performed bad ass mid rpm.....I just wish I had brought my bottle.....40 shot!!!!
Oh yea...you can see my mods in my sig

151-156hp stock average

168-171hp with pipes high flow air and pc average

thats cool......I just wanted that assurance, NE.
I wonder what that 40 shot woulda gave me. "close" to 40, I hope

Yeah. L&L motorsports is located in Lancaster (40 minutes near where I live). I'm scheduled to have him dyno tune my newly modded Busa. I'll be sure to get the Dyno Printout and post my results. I'm sure the avg Ninjaeater posted should be what I'll be pulling.

Back