Just picked up my New 05

Johnnycheese

Registered
It made 181.3 HP!!!!!!!!
Bone stock right from the dealership to the shop a total of 8 miles!!!

The 05's kick a$$

Im on my way to trade mine in.. I'll keep ya posted.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097344155 -->

(This should be good for a laugh) Uhhh, hey Johnny.. say can you snap a few pics with the new bike on your dyno??

Is the hp increase due to the TRE you installed???
beerchug.gif

Must have been a TRE that turned the 04 busa to an 05. I spoke to Tommy at Woods fun center in North Austin and he said the 05's will be in around january. Oh and by the way I mentioned your name and he said that you are a clown Johnny .

I think JC is a clown too. My 06' is good for 195bhp and that's before all the neat stuff was added. JC, clean up your act and learn how to run a dyno!
jump9.gif

didn't buy it at Woods. trailered it to the shop it had 8 on it when I took delivery. I would be glad to post pics buit I have witnesses that saw it would like them to post?
No TRE but I like the clear lens for the turn signals

Excellent!!! And for all you who doubt it? My Dad's, Uncle's, Brother's, Kid's cousin was there and saw the whole thing.

I;mm sending my 2002 SE to JC This winter to have it tuned and dynoed... I figure with my slip-on's and JC's magic, I shoul dbe close to 190HP or so myself... All Motor...
smile.gif

That's nuthin... My '04 is pushin 190rwhp already~ All I had to do was put
on the front clears and the undertail, but I'm pretty sure it was the double
bubble that put it to the 190 mark though~ If you don't believe me.. just ask me,
I'll tell ya...
wink.gif

didn't buy it at Woods. trailered it to the shop it had 8 on it when I took delivery. I would be glad to post pics buit I have witnesses that saw it would like them to post?
No TRE but I like the clear lens for the turn signals
Ok then, where did you buy from Bastrop Powersports, Killeen, or were you up at Marble Falls? Because none of them have the 05' Busa yet. Better yet Im not to far from you now, maybe I swing down the shop and see for myself, Im pretty sure you're still looking forward to meeting me.. right? What are you doing on Monday?

Back