Stock dyno #'s

98vobra

Registered
What will a bone stock hayabusa put out Hp and Tq wise? I was just over at the V-Rod forum and the guy said that a turbo V-Rod dyno's 170hp I was thinking that is stock on the busa or real close?

All Stock Busas are different. You'll find they'll average around 150-155 RWHP. TQ around 98.4-108 ft-lbs.

Depending on what turbo setup and engine work the V-Rod had, that sounds about right. Velocity Racing has some V-Rod projects that put up some decent #'s.

148-161RWHP and 92-102RWTQ on a bone stock BUSA.

What's the Turbo-VROD run in the 1/4-mile or TOPSPEED?? Just curious....

Did you tell him he could have 2-Turbo Busa's for the price of 1-Turbo VROD....
laugh.gif

I don't know about that, I just bought a V-rod for cruising and I love it paid 16,000 OTD with pipes filter and remap, just to make it feel a little better. But the truth is a busa with a full exhaust, filter, remap and sprocket change could propably give the turbo V-rod a run for its money if not beat it? That would only be around 12,000 with the price of the bike.

When I bought my HD they had a screaming eagle full drag bike on the floor. So just to be a ass I asked the guy what it ran in the 1/4? He was like with a good rider it should hit mid to low 8's. Cool I said how much? He was like 33,000! I just started to laugh! He was like that is quick right? I was said sure but I have a hayabusa on the parking lot that will run high 9's stock with the right rider. I told him that a sport bike mag just ran mid 8's with one with only bolt ons for less then 12,000 and you could ride the thing to and from the track. He didn't have anything else to say about it then.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|98vobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134016810 -->

OK, so as finikie as Turbos can be (I've had a Turbo Bike), can anyone tell me if a Supercharged Busa would be as finikie. With something always needing to be adjusted
wink.gif
or messed with
blush.gif

I don't know about that, I just bought a V-rod for cruising and I love it paid 16,000 OTD with pipes filter and remap, just to make it feel a little better. But the truth is a busa with a full exhaust, filter, remap and sprocket change could propably give the turbo V-rod a run for its money if not beat it? That would only be around 12,000 with the price of the bike.

When I bought my HD they had a screaming eagle full drag bike on the floor. So just to be a ass I asked the guy what it ran in the 1/4? He was like with a good rider it should hit mid to low 8's. Cool I said how much? He was like 33,000! I just started to laugh! He was like that is quick right? I was said sure but I have a hayabusa on the parking lot that will run high 9's stock with the right rider. I told him that a sport bike mag just ran mid 8's with one with only bolt ons for less then 12,000 and you could ride the thing to and from the track. He didn't have anything else to say about it then.
biggrin.gif
not to be rude but a stock busa would walk on ya and about the time the vrod topped out the busa would be just getting into it. been there beat that. but i must say its the best looking bike hd puts out now, they have a drag version thta is supposed to be pretty sick

Back