Put your favorite funny pictures here.

Selling my camera. Had an accident and won't need it anymore. Takes great pictures. Here is the last picture I took.

671799-digital_camera.jpg

Thanks for the Vote VA but sharks will ride in the waves... A lot of them eat seals and such, so I am willing to bet it's the real deal...

I think it's real too...my sister sent that to me months ago, and I studied it (hey, it was a boring day)

...it's almost too good to be photoshop work...the detail of the shark fin being just a tad more vibrant near the surf leads me to believe it's real...if only we could see the face of that surfer; that would certainly tell all!  :eek:

And you're welcome Rev...I've seen what you can do to Porsches and the Matrix Code on that green Busa nearly made me want the same paint!

Has a copyright on it too.......looks pretty real to my wife.......she's a PS guru too.
Freakin scary if it is........can you imagine what that dude is thinkin. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's a bottle nose dolphin. Or for those intelectual types Tursiops truncatus. Look at the curve on the back of the dorsal fin, and the shape of the tail. Dolphins ride the surf all the time, along with dozens of other marine life. It seems to me like it's primarily predators though. Great pic!

Later,

Steve

It's a bottle nose dolphin.  Or for those intelectual types Tursiops truncatus.  Look at the curve on the back of the dorsal fin, and the shape of the tail.  Dolphins ride the surf all the time, along with dozens of other marine life.  It seems to me like it's primarily predators though.  Great pic!

Later,

Steve
Wow........big Dolphin :tounge:

Back