Put your face

Ok.  Here goes with the new scanner.

Don't have any pictures of me and the bike handy but here is how I have fun in the winter.  I'm in ther middle, wife on the right, and little (6'7") brother on the left.  It's 72 degrees below with the wind chill.
Hey great picture big wall......are ya fraid of lettin us see yer mug er what.
Shi!......... if yer bro is 6'7" how the hell tall are you 7'
Now we can see why it's big wall.

should i post this one of me in a thong ?  

i think its pretty .
DOo.oOD...

You are startin' to scare me.

laugh.gif

Come on Stalker, you must have a snap of yerself.[/QUOTE]
When walking along the shores of loch ness, I've had japanese tourists running up to me yelling: "yay, we found it"
sad.gif

should i post this one of me in a thong ?

i think its pretty .[/QUOTE]
Pretty? You are talking about the thong right?

You are startin' to scare me.[/QUOTE]
Way ahead of you, been scared shitless ever since the "smiling" pic ... Off course, no-one has ever seen him mad ... at least no-one who's still alive ...

Hiya Postal ... good thing your name isn't Johnny ...

I have bad memories of guys hatching through a door and saying: HERE'S JOHNNY!!!

I seem a little scrunched up on the other bikes.[/QUOTE]
Basically, you sit on a 600 like a gorilla trying to ride a kiddies tricycle ... I know the feeling ;)

You will have to link over because I am too lazy to figure out how to post pics.

The Busa and me from last summer:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc.....view=t

Keep in mind the bike was only in my possion for about 1 hour when I took the pics.

If you go here you can find me in the upper right hand corner of the members page.  You can figure out the rest from there.

Later,

Steve

Lazerblade.....yer sig has me wondering ?  care to share ?
 Did the "Argentinian"  finally wake-up , and when he did , how many teeth did he have left ?
 And....how much did she charge ?  while she was selling herself .  Or was it her soul , that went on sale ?
That Line is froma song I can't remember. But the last place i heard it was in the movie Moulin Rouge. The Narcoleptic Argentinian (sp?) sings it in the last scene with ewan and nicole.

Um...I just thought about it again...right movie, wrong scene. Earlier in the film Ewan is stressed because Nicole Seems to blow him off and one of the can can girls makes a comment. The argentinian then sings and dances witht eh can can girl and that line is in THAT song. (The argentinian is awake at the time.)

Back