Put your face

My little prue-bred yellow lab (he weighs 135 lbs) named Tyler.
Oh yeah he's little alright, about 20lbs heavier than my Mal.
What do ya feed that boy?
rock.gif
??
He's on a diet...  Only gets 6 cups of dry and 1 can of wet a day.  Not to mention bunches of doggy treats and an occassional finger or two.

BTW - the diet is: no table scraps!  The vet put him on it on account of some hip issues.  She says he is correct weight, but would like him to be on the "skinny" side to help his hips feel better.
Might wanna ask yer vet about glucosamine sulfate for the hip problem........eleaviates pain a bit.

Might wanna ask yer vet about glucosamine sulfate for the hip problem........eleaviates pain a bit.
zat work ?  where can I get some monsta ?  or do I haffta go thru that over-priced son-of-B*%@#  vet of mine ?
Ya , we get ours through our vet.
Oh yeah, and it does seem to work. We have a big old Rotty Shep cross that it seems to do good for.

Just goin through all the pics.
I'd say about 90% of us are over 6' and over 200.
No wonder we ride Busa's.......need all the power to haul our big asses around.
Over 6' here (6'1") but under 200 (175-180lb)... Gotta keep the ellbees off for climbing!

( ;

BTW - Thanks for the tip, he is on Etogesic (anti-anflammatory) right now... I will ask.

Come on people......there's alot of ugly mugs that aren't here yet.
And what about the pretty faces, LoBusa, Swan....... and the rest.

I could post mine here, but it'd be censored in 5 seconds flat, I'd be banned for life and none of you would ever again be able to go asleep without the lights on ...

No seriously, I just don't have any ...

Man am i lucky..live at 5000 feet...slow busa [kinda] but weigh
148 lbs....almost sea level power..OMG last year at sea level
The Busa was [Absolutly] Animal...can this be true..this much power can be purchased by [Ham fisted Geeks] I am not one of those.....very entertaining ride........Goin' to Laguna Oh No
sea level power again..can't wait but riding double...still hauls..
Yea i love it...

Pets ...yea got two...Azi & Embo...he follows me around like a dog..he's thirteen..the Azi is one...good friends except when they draw blood..often..Azi used for a berm awhile back...
still have scars..little stinker the wife calls her...
Pic was taken just when Azi jumped over the old dude..he's like say what.......

hey....I thought this was a "post yer person" not "Post yer pet"......kiddin'......after all , i did it first .
party on pee-pull .

Ok. Here goes with the new scanner.

Don't have any pictures of me and the bike handy but here is how I have fun in the winter. I'm in ther middle, wife on the right, and little (6'7") brother on the left. It's 72 degrees below with the wind chill.

Ok.  Here goes with the new scanner.

Don't have any pictures of me and the bike handy but here is how I have fun in the winter.  I'm in ther middle, wife on the right, and little (6'7") brother on the left.  It's 72 degrees below with the wind chill.
big wall....u do know how to party dont you.......aaaggghhh.
My testubeicles have tightened just LOOKIN' at that pic.

big wall....yer not "INTO" self-abuse an' punishment are you?
'cause them pics look like "a whole world of hurt"

kiddin big man . you want a popsicle for a %#^*,thats your bizness . KIDDIN' .

Actually , it looks awesome . I LOVE EXTREME .

Back