Putting a Face to the Name . . .

Kiwi Rider

Registered
I was thinking about how it's kinda frustrating never really having a face to look at when talking to you guys ( and gals), hey, sometimes a good thing right?
But seriously, I came up with an idea, some of you will like it, some won't (for privacy reasons I guess).
Here it is . . .
For one week how about we all put up a pic of ourselves in the avatar so when we are seeing your post, we are also seeing your ugly mug!
Whaddya think?
I'll kick it off . . . obviously I'll be putting up a pic that I think is "appropriate", in other words from younger days lol, but if that works for you guys, go for it . . any pic at all, as long as it is actually your face.
Ready . . . set . . . . .. . . . . . GO!!!!!!

OK, I've run into problems trying to edit my avatar . . will try again later.

Last edited:
I tried Kiwi...got this:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
Rubb.

;) my bike is better looking

20200504_133828.jpg

I was thinking about how it's kinda frustrating never really having a face to look at when talking to you guys ( and gals), hey, sometimes a good thing right?
But seriously, I came up with an idea, some of you will like it, some won't (for privacy reasons I guess).
Here it is . . .
For one week how about we all put up a pic of ourselves in the avatar so when we are seeing your post, we are also seeing your ugly mug!
Whaddya think?
I'll kick it off . . . obviously I'll be putting up a pic that I think is "appropriate", in other words from younger days lol, but if that works for you guys, go for it . . any pic at all, as long as it is actually your face.
Ready . . . set . . . . .. . . . . . GO!!!!!!

The avatar issue is going on for a long time. I remember new members couldn't change their avatar at all. Maybe @captain can help us out. i like the idea btw!

The avatar issue is going on for a long time. I remember new members couldn't change their avatar at all. Maybe @captain can help us out. i like the idea btw!
Yeah, it has been a problem for a while . . . I also realize that some members won't want to put up there faces for privacy reasons, and fair enough too.
But for the members that are OK with it, cool, it will be good to actually 'talk' to a face when posting or reading a members' post.
Just a brain fart I had the other day!

I like the idea but I just went to my account and when I click my avatar to change it, an error message comes up. Red has put pics of he and I on here before. Here's my FB avatar.

LOL didn't need to be that big!

P1050209.jpg

me.bear.jpg

Here's one from a few days ago. Google classroom tutorial for 3rd and 4th grade is the explanation for this.
me.dandelion.crown.jpg

Last edited:
Back