Put your face

LOL LOL LOL

RubberSideDown... I had lots of fun when saw your post !!!

If those pics were taken while you were happy, don't take any while you aren't angry or mad.

Or at least, don't take your helmet off !!!!

Lazerblade.....yer sig has me wondering ? care to share ?
Did the "Argentinian" finally wake-up , and when he did , how many teeth did he have left ?
And....how much did she charge ? while she was selling herself . Or was it her soul , that went on sale ?

Maybe I should change that. LOL, it's just a saying that I heard once that made me laugh. Has nothing to do with me since I am not from Argentina.

My Madalyn and me on a bike ride.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
that is WAY cute tj.... She's very cute .
COOL PICTURE .

biggrin.gif

Pace! Have you lost weight?!!!

And since we're posting puppies...
Here's my Reindog Snap, "pull the sleigh? get your momma to pull the sleigh!"

Yep...Lost weight..got my hair back...feeling good the morning of my 51st birthday in 02..camping with my wife...

My little prue-bred yellow lab (he weighs 135 lbs) named Tyler.
Oh yeah he's little alright, about 20lbs heavier than my Mal.
What do ya feed that boy?
rock.gif
??
He's on a diet... Only gets 6 cups of dry and 1 can of wet a day. Not to mention bunches of doggy treats and an occassional finger or two.

BTW - the diet is: no table scraps! The vet put him on it on account of some hip issues. She says he is correct weight, but would like him to be on the "skinny" side to help his hips feel better.

and you will remember this pics, thats right, checkin out the parkin ticket last summer in Cali, and of course you cant forget the shirt, "How to Avoid a Cop"

Just goin through all the pics.
I'd say about 90% of us are over 6' and over 200.
No wonder we ride Busa's.......need all the power to haul our big asses around.

Back