Puig DB installed. Was hoping for better.

some are worried about what others think too much, and place appearance over functionality. We all want a nice looking scoot, just remember it is for riding.

i use a product made in Germany called a MRA vario shield with adjustable spoiler. I am 6'4" and handsome and can ride sitting upright to around 100mph (depending on wind conditions). It is an excellent compromise of function/looks/build quality.

this is just another option. thanks....
I don't think that MRA Vario is ugly at all. Similar concept to the Laminar Lip that I posted before, but it's adjustable. Both of these let air bleed behind the windscreen to control turbulence, as opposed to just a tall windscreen that really blocks the air.

Unfortunately, none of this stuff is especially cheap ($100 to $150) and you can't try it unless you know somebody with one. I like my LL enough that I'm leaving it on the bike. The look has grown on me and, much to my surprise, a few folks have complimented me on it.

Honestly , the only reason I installed a DoubleBubble is so I could read the top edge of the gauges . I am 6' tall and in normal sit-up cruzing I had to scrunch down constantly to see the upper 1/4 of my gauges . I never expected a HUGE improvement in wind deflection .

I love the Puig DB on my GSXR 750. I want one for my Busa. As far as taking pressure off when you had the stocker on there, if you were to lower the rear end of the bike, that takes alot of pressure off your wrists.

Back