Psycho Lime Rotors on Gold Wheels

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Well, decided to change the gold rotors, to the Psycho Lime, accenting more of the Green Lantern theme, as well, as breaking up the wheel coloring... Will be assembled as soon as the wheel bearing dust seals arrive, hopefully this week.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

lurk.gif
Completion pics you tease.
beerchug.gif

Brendan, Dado...and everyone else.. trust me, I want to see this thing complete also. Starting to get a little irritated with Dealership. Seems they only order parts once a week, or every week; not sure what they stock for bikes, but I know its not wheel bearings/seals/or cover gaskets; absolutely refuse to acknowledge the requirement for a TB Synch and who knows what else... Then of course, I get the seals in and install them, I still have to wait til this w/e to get to wheeled, then wait to put the decals on. Wait wait wait hurry up and wait, the Army should have taught me to be more patient, but nope, wasn't on the list of go to war tasks
firedevil.gif

looking good
i wouldnt use stealership. hit up StreetnTrack or Goldenchild or other vendors for smaller parts. more likely to have it or at least much better cust serv.

Well, Dealership received a shipment from Suzuki USA today, and just my luck, no seals! The sales guy is waiting for his seals as well. Called around at lunch today, and no one in the state seems to stock them. So, back to waiting. Might wash the Busa tonight, hot water in a bucket and soak her down a little while I wait for everything to come together.

Back