Carrozzeria Gold VStars arrived :)

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Have an appointment on Sat. morning to get the tires mounted and balanced. Then of course will get installed pics on the Busa. I should have a set of Red anodized wheels in the next few days, will get pics of them once in and update. So beautiful in person, and light too. I am going to try and get to a postal weigh scale this week for ****zngiggles, without and with tires. I know there are published weights floating anywhere from the manufacturer to youname.com/net/org, but always nice to have end user verification.
Oh, and yes, that is a 43t sprocket on there. I have one on my stock wheel setup as well. Probably keeping the stock rear/cush drive and sprocket for drags.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

eek2.gif
SHOCKED.gif
eek2.gif

eek2.gif

LL Cool J............I have black ones on the way
beerchug.gif

(hbr @ Mar. 27 2007,18:50) LL Cool J............I have black ones on the way
beerchug.gif
Cool Beans.
I just ordered a few more sets, one red set for my wingmans CBR1000RR, a set of Black Gixxer1k, and another set I am hopefully going to sell, since they are already paid and the buyer backed out
sad.gif

B/w this order, and hopefully a GB coming together I should be able to post more info on them than I'd thought before. Exceptional quality though, I'm very impressed. Seen some ppl on a Honda board complaining about them, but I don't see the issues they seen.

They look  
SHOCKED.gif
Greeeeeat !!! Question
wink.gif
, does the stock cush drive fit on these wheels
rock.gif
? Now that would make them the wheel to have  
super.gif

No the stocker no fit. It comes with a pin type cush drive, and the receiver hub has a denser rubber plugs encapsulated in a metal sleeve to prevent deformation. Much less slop than the stock pad type cush drive.

Back