Probably wont see me here too much anymore

Sled,
Sad to see anyone go. You mentioned that you had some things going on that forced the sale... I hope you get everything cleared up and get back in the saddle, if that is what you choose to do! Good luck in what ever comes your way, but you don't have to be a stranger...

Sorry to hear it Matt, but I'm glad you sold it like you wanted to...
down.gif

You don't need to be a stranger...and Lazer's been trying to get with you from far, far away...hope you stay in touch with him
wink.gif

Sled,
Sad to see anyone go.  You mentioned that you had some things going on that forced the sale... I hope you get everything cleared up and get back in the saddle, if that is what you choose to do!  Good luck in what ever comes your way, but you don't have to be a stranger...
thanks buddy....I appreciate it.

Being without a bike is not a reason to leave all of us! We still love ya. Let us know how things are going and hope you get everything taken care of.

I can understand that a person might find it hard to be on the org. without having a busa, but I hope you will hang out with us when you can.

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155220700 -->

sorry to hear you had to sell your ride...i had to do the same once (divorce
bomb.gif
)...but when things straighten out, it is better than ever...don't be a stranger
smile.gif

You have to at least check in to see whats going on, there is plenty of information here about other things.

cAp

The Org is more than just a Busa site... around here friendships have been made that will stand the test of time! Looking forward to seeing you continue posting up in our little corner of the world. Sorry to hear about the bike, but understand you do what you have to do...

BULLHOOEY!!! hey sled-I aint got a bike either right now (2nd time in two months), but Im still lurking about, post-ho'n and jackn threads; so dont be a stranger-folks new to the site are always full of questions, and those of us with experience can help them learn why this is the BEST busa site on the web!

sorry to hear bout sellin the bike, but you gotta do what you gotta do. hope there's an '07 in your future...
smile.gif

Good luck!! I do not know you but I wish you well!! Stick around for laughs and friends. Sounds like you have a bunch of friends who will miss you if you are gone so even without the Busa stay on board to keep them in line at least.

bikes come and go for many reasons... Whatever is going on you always have a place to hang your hat.

Stick around Sled..Always a few laughs to be had here..
biggrin.gif

Hasn't kept the Captain or anyone else from coming around, besides you'll need us here to make fun of you when you get the Goldwing...

Stick around.

There are alot of guys on here that either do not have the Busa anymore or never did. Stay around

Just hang out, cuz u r an oldtimer.
smile.gif
Oh and few of us have ever seen u in person so u could just say you bought another busa and no one would be the wiser.
wink.gif
- K

Bummer
sad.gif
Things will turn around in a matter of time don't worry . And its still no reason to leave . Once a Busa Brother , Always a Busa Brother
smile.gif

Back