here comes the rain...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
It was a relatively mild summer here in Northern California... then we had an indian summer and it has been about 20 degree's above normal, and we had some great rides lately ... well thats about to change. Here comes the cooler temps and rain. It was 85 yesterday and 83 today...

Well we probly wont see anymore 80's til late spring here :(

5dayfc_ca_chico_640x480.jpg

i feel your pain, im staying in alturas ca. supposed to be cold here today, wasnt bad till sun went down.

Awwhhh thats to bad, it going to hit the twenties this weekend here!

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like our wether...except our rain will come on Friday and our Hi's the past week have been in the low 60's.

It has been raining here of and on all week now. Thunderstorms so bad this morning that I had to get up and shut my windows. This finally brings cooler temps down into the 70s though so I'll take it. :laugh:

It has been raining here of and on all week now. Thunderstorms so bad this morning that I had to get up and shut my windows. This finally brings cooler temps down into the 70s though so I'll take it. :laugh:

Sun's tryin' to peek out right now...since i took the day off i may just have to get the bike out later.:thumbsup:

Back