Too much

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know about you guys, but I feel as though there has been WAY too much BAD news here lately.
I surely hope this turns around and good things start happening again!!

My prayers go out to EVERYONE!!!

Bad news is part of life.
Life swings bad to good to bad again, just like a pendulum.
I remember a quote my dad used to say “this too in time will pass”
Without the bad times how are we to recognize the good times?
That is like having a mountain without having a valley.
One is tied to the other, always.

Prayers also to everyone, good times or bad times.

I have to agree with ya on this one. Everyone have some fun & stay safe!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Bad news is part of life.
Life swings bad to good to bad again, just like a pendulum.
I remember a quote my dad used to say “this too in time will passâ€￾
Without the bad times how are we to recognize the good times?
That is like having a mountain without having a valley.
One is tied to the other, always.

Prayers also to everyone, good times or bad times.

:thumbsup: Well said Mike, well said.

I appreciate the good times even more when the bad ones have passed.
Bubba

Good news would be a welcome change. People passing away. I can't work because I'm taking pain pills for my back, so work forbids my to report to work. My disability claim because of work was officially denied today, just got the letter. I don't have enough to pay my bills, or at this point by two weeks of food for myself (even at the cheapest places now). No one in my family can help, and I'm not about to ask because I know they can't help. I can't borrow against my 401k which is in pretty poor shape right now anyway. I've already sold what I can't use, or don't need and that's what I'm living on right now. My boss is no help. If I get another job I loose the one that refuses to pay me. If they decide to pay me before I starve I will still have lost the house and my truck by then. My life insurance is the only way I have left to pay my debts, and there's only one way to cash that in.

The only good thing lately is that I got to ride a few miles on the Busa today. I hurt like hell right now, but I got to ride. If that's the last thing I got to do I would at least go out knowing what it feels like to tame a beast like the Busa.

I really don't know what I'm going to do, but I have already said a prayer for everyone else in my life.

I got to see my Dad today. He just showed up in town and called me to see where I was at. He looked the best I have seen since his stroke two years ago. Tomorrow we will have breakfast before he leaves. That was something good for me today and I am thankfull for it. Just wanted to share.

I have some good news....my first child (Lilly Rose will be born very soon)

Here's wishing everyone a a truly happy and profitable day. May God bless each and everyone of you. Lord please shield us from harm as we go about our way in this beautiful world you've created, may you hand keep us from mishap and unseen peril. I pray this in your name Amen.

Dang Tru, hope things turn around soon. Can you appeal the disability claim?

prayers for good news :thumbsup:

I been getting depressed because laid off + $$ tight.
Yesterday I started thinking man whats wrong with me.
Least I have unemployment should be getting called back soon.
Im thanking god 4 what I do have instead of being a spoiled baby
crying about what i dont have.ThINGS COULD BE WORSE.

Here's my bit of good news for ya. I'm almost completely healed up from the pavement sliding. Good times are headed.

Back