PRI SHOW 2006

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
This is the Performance Racing Industres (PRI) show held im Orlando,FL. Some pics where a little blury but still look ok. There's a pic of Tony Stewart which was next to our booth, also the Chrome shop Mafia. There is a good pic I took of Larry Dixion giving me the bird. The night before we were hanging out with Antron Brown when Larry Dixion walked in, we were giving him shat saying we heard his new sponser was Stay Free maxi pads. The next day I seen Larry at the Simson booth we walked by and yelled out Maxi Pad and what luck I caught this pic. It was funny, hes a great guy. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it. I have already blown it up and sent it to him to autograph.  
laugh.gif

PRI SHOW

One of the thing I wanted to mention. The Vette in our booth had the first set of prototye cylender heads on in from Mike Moran. The heads are Big Block heads that will bolt on to any small block motor. You ask why? the turbo doesn't car what cubic inch motor you have its all about the flow. These heads will be produced by Dart. The Vette took 3 years and $350,000 to build 2500hp street drive. Max boost is 25pounds on the street he drops it down to 3. It has AC,electric windows,stereo and cup holders. You see it on TV and Mags. soon.

I was taken the pic and yelled Maxi Pads it sounded better than cheese.
laugh.gif

Back