!THE REAL NLR

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 13 2007,02:34)
(Commuta_Busa @ Aug. 13 2007,11:06) i'm never surprised at how many problems are hidden by board admins. There's alot of "junk" out there that is very true/factual about more than a few companies/boards/people/etc but is ocvered up or kept quite for lots of different reasons.

Sorry to hear about all the junk you went through. I hate hearing about someone getting screwed.  
rant.gif
Never been a mod or admin on any other board - but speaking for this one- if someone gives us a gouge that someone is underhanded or doing shaddy/shoddy buisness, we don't hold it under wraps, we just ask for some substantiation before we all go slandering someone - and that includes our sponsors...

So you are correct that sometimes we are slow to publish some things - but that is more in the interests of fact finding than anything else.
Project260 got credibility with me and I will take his posts seriously without a doubt...
biggrin.gif

He is not just another member...

(VelocityRacing @ Aug. 13 2007,08:05) Yea, Steve has been around quite a while for sure. I am surprised he has been so quiet this long!!
agreed... he don't post much...
biggrin.gif
but he responded to one of my original top speed posts back when I was a newbie, so I know he has been aroudn a while...

Love the pictures of his bike too... THe most streamlined busa I have ever seen...

Back