!THE REAL NLR

project260

Registered
Because of a reply on exaust leak on a turbo i said that i went through 2 sets of headers of a NLR kit..thats it! well what about the the used msd and used accel fuel management system he sold us. This is the same guy that said the engine fires at 5 degrees after tdc.. :hysterical: . Also sold Larry Forstall a turbo for $11,000, and all it had was a ice plenium a turbo and some rubber hoses and a mc express box with no blow off valve.. Seb called me down there to Alabama and said our alky bike was finished, well i had to stay ther a week because he never had it done, and i assembled some of it myself.. Then he put a bunch of 90 degree fittings in the fuel system that never should have been used. He also said your going to run the schnitz box, then no your going to run Msd, making Larry pay for both boxes and Larry had spent over $75,000 with this rip off.. Then  flew Job Speeter down to tune it, then when i got it home it really wasn't right, no big deal but he said i hav e to go see Job again and Larry had to pay another $400 to tune it again when Seb should have covered it!! After all he charged Larry $19,000 for Project 260 turbo, $5000 for our 1st Mc express kit, $14,000 for my 60", $15,000 for our Alky bike, $11,000 for that  that turbo with rubber hoses and no blow off valve, then had the nerve to charge us 12.95 for a oil filter.. Lets just say we were the guinea big for this punk!! Then he sent us out to Bonneville with out the boost controller  hooked up as he wired the bike and we really didn't know that much and never noticed it.. There was never a hose going to the top of the gate and we have a pic of it like that when it came out of the crate. there was the time he wanted to boost the water injection with alcohol that was in my water tank in place of the windsheil washer solvent he said to use, well after the burn out it flooded my turbo and made it stall on the line, well he took the line off and tied it in a knot and well w h at happen? It went down the track and the line came apart making the bike over boost and leaned it out and hurt the motor causing me to run a 8.01 and i was on the 1st 7 sec pass of the class, and it over boosted due to the line was tied into the line on the side of the gate.. He also never gave Larry invoices on a couple turbo kits, taking advantage of people with a money. Also your locked out of the accel box, only he can touch it so he can charge you a arm and a leg again. Why do you think this guy is so exspensive because he has to many bills to pay.. When your not spending money with him he ignores you.. Another thing about the Alky bike is Larry gave him the idea to build ours and he went for it but finished Hank Booths way before ours because Hank gave him 40,000 up front... This is the same guy we put on the map from the beginning from me running 235mph at Maxton on a KKK kit that he just sold us ... Thats what got him going and our 60" showing potential.. Another thing h e farms out alot of his welding, don't let him fool you!! I realy don't think he makes ****!!! he has a guy in Cali and he told me that!!! He takes forever thats why peoples bikes aren't finished... Well they said i can vent on the smack shack so i am..and that was straight out of Franks mouth!!!  Just because i said a few comments he got my posting rights taking away from me on PSYCHOBIKE.COM.. thats why i'm posting the real deal on here...f..ing fag!!!
guns.gif
thank you thank you very much!!

Trae, we might have to hook up in a couple weeks,I'll be home and I'll be lookin for some action out on the street with my new car.

i'm never surprised at how many problems are hidden by board admins. There's alot of "junk" out there that is very true/factual about more than a few companies/boards/people/etc but is ocvered up or kept quite for lots of different reasons.

Sorry to hear about all the junk you went through. I hate hearing about someone getting screwed.
rant.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Aug. 13 2007,11:06) i'm never surprised at how many problems are hidden by board admins. There's alot of "junk" out there that is very true/factual about more than a few companies/boards/people/etc but is ocvered up or kept quite for lots of different reasons.

Sorry to hear about all the junk you went through. I hate hearing about someone getting screwed.  
rant.gif
Never been a mod or admin on any other board - but speaking for this one- if someone gives us a gouge that someone is underhanded or doing shaddy/shoddy buisness, we don't hold it under wraps, we just ask for some substantiation before we all go slandering someone - and that includes our sponsors...

So you are correct that sometimes we are slow to publish some things - but that is more in the interests of fact finding than anything else.

This board is one of the few Switzerland boards... things try and stay a neutral/unbiased as possible. Alot of other boards lack this.

Pretty disgusting... You spend THAT MUCH MONEY and he treats you like that... Sounds like he has been taking lessons from MOTORHEAD...

Got two vendors on my NIX list.... MOTORHEAD, NLR, and I am sure my list will grow...

I support Velocity and RCC... Barry and Richard are great guys and so far so good...
rant.gif

Project260 been around here for a very long time and I am very sorry to hear your story...

Seb; make this right!

Cloud

Back