Predictions for cost of 1-year-old 2022 Hayabusa

Just saw this today while browsing online. A 2022 Hayabusa in White with less than 300 miles on the clock being sold in Ventura, CA for 16k.

If only I was looking for a white one, dang.

FS-2022-Hayabusa-4.JPG

Dealer in Van Nuys (north side of Los Angeles) was advertising a 2023 gray brand new for $18k.

The question is, at such a price, aren't you just a bit more willing to compromise on the color? I first had a black Busa and then wanted to have a black Busa again. Even here in Germany, the white one is a rarity and is hardly sold. At the price I couldn't say no, now what? Now I look at my white Busa and tell myself I didn't want a white one but I'm lucky to have a white one. The color is terrific and sometimes you come to a realization that you would never have gained if you hadn't gone into it. ;)

Now $14.5k

Now $14.5k

That's crazy. A 2022 in silver bone stock with 354 miles for 14.5k in SoCal.

The Hayabusa has always been a tough sell.....either the insurance people have priced it our of reach for most people or it has become a niche bike.

In the U.S the Busa is sport touring, vs a gsxr which is just a sportbike.
So a 1k is around twice as much to insure vs a Busa, the 300 extra cc's doesn't matter.
I think niche is more it, as you already know you want the Busa, and know what direction you want to go with it

In the U.S the Busa is sport touring, vs a gsxr which is just a sportbike.
So a 1k is around twice as much to insure vs a Busa, the 300 extra cc's doesn't matter.
I think niche is more it, as you already know you want the Busa, and know what direction you want to go with it
You may have something there with the insurance...I recall I had to correct my policy holder as they called it a GSXR and I said it was a GSX...made all the difference come to think of it...

Back