Powdercoating finished and parts installed

Just got my bike back together after having my wheels, rearsets, passenger pegs, and fairing screens done. I think it turned out pretty good.

Jason...bro! This is one of the cleanest, best looking GenII's I know of right now. Seriously....you have done a great job keeping her lines and color in check :thumbsup:

Having been outspoken about my dislike for the OEM gold wheels (:whistle:) ....I will say I think they look better on your bike the way you have it set-up then on the '08 Blue/Black...especially w/ the subtle changes like the fairing screens to the crash bumper that match.

*edit* Forgot to ask you....what shade Black is that they used for the PC'ing? Is that Gloss or Satin?

Hope we get a chance to ride together when I return in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Did you have to remove the rubber inserts on your rear sets? If so how and were they destroyed in the process? The guy I have doing mine right now says he would have to use a torch to remove them. I am not to thrilled with the prospect of doing them now.

Did you have to remove the rubber inserts on your rear sets? If so how and were they destroyed in the process? The guy I have doing mine right now says he would have to use a torch to remove them. I am not to thrilled with the prospect of doing them now.

You dont have to remove them, however the guy that did mine wanted them out so i took them out using two sockets and my bench vise. You dont need to heat them up to get them out.

Looks great man! I actually like the gold wheels on the 08 Black Busa, it brings out just the right highlights.

This isn't my bike but gotta post the pic.:cheerleader:

Busagoldwheelsb.jpg

And from the Brocks website,

Busaongold.jpg

You dont have to remove them, however the guy that did mine wanted them out so i took them out using two sockets and my bench vise. You dont need to heat them up to get them out.
Were you able to reuse them?

FRACK, so i decide i'm gonna do this.

got there rear rubbers off, just unscrewed them while the peg was on the bike.........BUT i dropped the ball bearing that goes in there and can't find it................grrrr.....

Back