2008 busa powdercoated parts

scoot

Registered
just got back on my bike today as i received them from the powdercoating shop late last night..thought i would share them with the board...
deadhorse.gif

08blksets.....jpg

I got as close to matching the frame as possible to cold and wet to ride...did it off the net with pics of my bike...thanks more to come in time...buddy's bike looks the same for now..waiting on mirror block offs and pazzo levers...i wish i had a money tree.
firedevil.gif

Very Nice, you think they our friends @ (Suzuki)would have matched them and did it for us already?

You would also think they would listen more close to what the consumer wants too.

Nice job, looks great.

i appreciate all the comments i receive , it makes it nice that other people see them as i do....i do wish suzuki would have taken the time to black out everything as well........
thumb_up.gif

Very nice.

I've been doing this on all of my bikes for several years now. It is particularly nice to have them blacked out since so many frames are also black nowadays....

YZF-R1 (including the footpeg):

powdercoated_brakeside.jpg

CBR1100XX footpeg/hanger mounts:

rightside_installed.jpg

FJR1300 handlebars and triple-tree:

AssembledSteering.jpg

As it happens, I am in the process of doing a big strip-down of the Busa this weekend. The first wave of mods is about to hit. Powder-coating is only one of several activities planned.
cool.gif

Back