Powder coated my silver wheels pearl white today.

i want to do the same thing with my 2011. does anyone know how to get the paint code for the pearl mirage white so when i go to the powder coater i can get an exact match or at least come close????

i want to do the same thing with my 2011. does anyone know how to get the paint code for the pearl mirage white so when i go to the powder coater i can get an exact match or at least come close????

Paint Code can be found at Colorrite..
I used a high gloss white with a 1:9 ratio of micro pearl blue.. I believe the silver micro pearl would be dead nutzz match to the body, but I wanted the blue pearl look in the powder.

Also powderbuythepound . com will match to the color you want for some $$$$$

I like the look! Just wonder about keeping it clean.. ???

I use furniture polish to clean my wheels.. LOL! Works the best cause it leaves a thin film. After riding I put my bike up on front and rear stands. Before I go and ride I just wipe em down with no effort and BAMM pure white wheels again. LOL!
No harder to keep clean then a black busa..
White in general is hard to keep clean.. bug guts on the front cowl and now brake dust on the wheels..
PS if you use the Dupont Chain wax you dont sling the Ol Belray grease every where leaving black boogers on your wheels:thumbsup:

Back