Powder coat the rims blue on a white Gen 3?

Like these, stock blue/white

20210904_104016.jpg

20210904_104001.jpg

Yeah, I’m in CA where modified exhausts are a no-no so I gotta look at other options. The police here won’t cite you just for the exhaust if you’re riding around but if you get pulled over for speeding they’ll walk around the bike and cite whatever’s out of compliance.
And just try to get a shop here in CA to even add a full exhaust. They face stiff fines if caught.

If you can find the blue, it would be a nice contrast. Keeping them clean is the same as having black wheels. Every time I get to a chain maintenance, I whip out the plexus and I clean the wheels obsessively.
Every time I come home from a ride, the bike goes on stands, gets cleaned and waxed including the rims...

I had a bike with white rims once....what a pain in the rear to keep them clean as once they get dirty they look really bad.

I think it would look great if you can match the matte blue! :thumbsup:

I wish Suzuki would have offered the matte blue for the first year like the GT but have a feeling that will come in the next couple years.

Post when you find it.I say go for it and while you’re in there go ceramic bearings. Definitely post the color you used as well.
Absolutely. If you get a paint code and a manufacturer for that color many other white 22 owners are going to want that color. Post when you find it.:super:

Back