Spare rims to powder coat

daisy44

Registered
My friend gave me a spare set of rims from his 04 busa.I have chrome now on my 08 blk/org busa and would like to powder coat the 04 rims gold.But will they fit on my 08? I have seen one pic here of a org/blk busa with gold rims and i liked it alot! Tks guys

My friend gave me a spare set of rims from his 04 busa.I have chrome now on my 08 blk/org busa and would like to powder coat the 04 rims gold.But will they fit on my 08? I have seen one pic here of a org/blk busa with gold rims and i liked it alot! Tks guys

Wont work unless you have spacers for your calipers. First Gen wheels run 320mm disc and the Gen 2 run 310mm disc.

No they won't fit....I'm looking for a set rims if you want me to take them off your hands...:please:

No they won't fit....I'm looking for a set rims if you want me to take them off your hands...:please:

i agree they dont fit i wanted to swap cause i like the spokes on an angle instead of straight out thats on my gen 1. And ill let skeche have first dibs but ive got second haha

im looking to get a second set. the ones on my bike now were chromed and when i sent off for powdercoat the guy didn't chip away any of the chrome flakes, so i wanta start with a fresh set of wheels. i'll gladly give mind up if i can get some others. :thumbsup:

I put gold wheels on my 08 back/orange bike but I found a member who had the blue 08 and wanted to trade. Ask around, you may find someone who will swap. Lots of the guys with bule bikes hate the gold wheels.

Thank you guys,i wish i could give it away,however he wants it back since i told him they dont fit.I guess i will have all the chrome removed on mine and powder coat them gold.Ride safe!

Back