Post your 08 Dragon Pics.

Great Pics...eventually my day will come; with that said, i'm seeing a whole bunch of "squid-billyishness" (my word) in some of these....no gloves, no jackets, shortsleeved shirts...:whistle:

yes some do not wear gear, they may not like the outcome of a small crash.

Skin does not grow back.

1accident134.jpg

Great Pics...eventually my day will come; with that said, i'm seeing a whole bunch of "squid-billyishness" (my word) in some of these....no gloves, no jackets, shortsleeved shirts...:whistle:
:laugh: I caught the term... but you going to start trouble with it :)

BGN here... (Bonafide Gear Nazi not Buick Grand National)

I think I'm gonna cry, been without my bike for over a month now...yep thats a tear...great pics oh blessed ones...

yes some do not wear gear, they may not like the outcome of a small crash.

Skin does not grow back.

You know, I could care less what people wear when riding. I have enough trouble remembering to put on my socks mutch less worry about what other people wear.

But your post reminded me of a ride I was enjoying with my son who is an acomplished racer within the club racing comunity. We were cruising along about 70-75 mph when two guys blazed past us at maybe 120 mph, with their only gear being a helmet and gloves accented by jeans, T-shirts and tennis shoes. After a nice fun ride through some playful back country twisties, we were sitting at starbucks enjoying a cup of jave when I ask, "Did you see what those two guys who passed us was wearing"? He calmly looked at me and said, "They get ONE fookup"!

From a guy who has crashed dozens of times, that statement was imbedded deeply into my gray matter!

Not exactly on the dragon but it was taken by Killboy at the TWI of our group. :laugh:

TWI Bikes.jpg

crap FH, that puts a pucker factor in me sitting still.... I think i will just catch up at the bottom of the hill :laugh:

FishHook looks like your about to tuck the front end on that second pic..

Sweet pics.. :thumbsup:

Back