Post Bash Mods

I'm going to your house today and look for that money tree you have and pick me a few Benjamin's off it!! Bike looks great buddy as always, picked up a new 07 busa rider lastnight at the house. GTG, yeah it's time for me. This weekend I'm out son's B-day and Mother's day.

AWESOME! Looks good man. Can't wait to see the new stuff. I've gotta get the idle adjust myself for sure, just been putting it off.

thumb_up.gif
thanks guys. throw up some dates for our next GTG.... Mothers day this weekend. How about 17th

I'm going to your house today and look for that money tree you have and pick me a few Benjamin's off it!! Bike looks great buddy as always, picked up a new 07 busa rider lastnight at the house. GTG, yeah it's time for me. This weekend I'm out son's B-day and Mother's day.
money tree. I'm going outside to look for that crap right now
laugh.gif
wtf.gif

You'll put your eye out Roc!

Looking good as usual. Glad we're not next door neighbors 'cause I can't keep up with the Jones if you know what I mean. Where we headed on the 17th?

your not into bling anyway
rock.gif

you guys tell me.  what's good for everyone.  
I know bryan and gang want to meet up.  what's everyone's input?

I have a lot going on on the 17th... but there is a chance I could make an appearance!

It isn't that bad, it is N.C.; We have a couple of spots here... there are several resturants that we could meet at... I will give you a call and we can maybe work something out!

shawn's gonna pick the lunch spot and we'll go from there. Weather permitting. N.C. sorry....

Back