Finished some mods over weekend wanted to share

Nice job! I have Clark Custom screens on my Busa, too. They are beautiful and well worth the money.

How about some close-ups of those polished pegs, please!

Beautiful bike - where did you hardwire the GPS? No critisism here, but clear front lenses and painted inners/mirrors would look amazing on your sccot!

bowdown.gif

I wired the gps to the extra brown and black wire that I found under the right side up front .I really wanted to do the switch back leds that i found a thread about on the board with the clear turn signals and the leds that switch to yellow and act as running lights but finances are leading me to wait til next year .as far as the painted dash panels i did send an email to a guy at raceready another person i found on the board and asked him about how to go about smoothing them out myself and shipping them to him for paint he got back to me right away but said he sends them out himself and that they are really hard to do so also i put that off to next year . All that's next for this year Is I am going to put on my old pm wheels that are at pauls chrome right now getting re chromed and a set of diablos that another member posted about a company called cyclegear out in Florida that got me a great price on the tires $180 for a set Hear is a pic of the set of rims before i sent them out to be chromed and i will post them when they are on the bike when i do put the rims and tires on I will do new brakes at that time
.Please give me your input on the rims as i am not sure how they will look they are an old set along the line of PMs chicane I'm not even sure what they are called and at this point with the new chrome and a new rear sprocket I have to get they are going to wind up costing me around $450 less then a new set of those's Carrozzeria V-6 wheels would have in hindsight I would have just went with those but i will run these for now .If anyone knows what these are called please let me know !

yyyyyyyy.jpg

BIG George

some close-ups of my polishing work I did it myself so be kind it came out ok for a first

100_0922.jpg

the screens were $80. from ebay took about 3 weeks to get them he makes them as you order them.

Back