Votes: 40 47.1%
  • All Day when at work 8+ hrs.

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • All day... all night ... I need a life

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • HELP! I'M ADICTED !!!

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters
I have my computer suspended from an IV pole with a monitor and a button I can push when ever I need a fix......:laugh:

I am in and out all hours of the day and night. At 2.44 posts per day I think I have a lot to learn.:laugh: Spend way more time reading the plethora of posts by a certain few:whistle:

an hour during the day to think about something else. then an hour at night

When I used to work, I had it up all day. I'd check out the org between jobs or whenever I needed a break from what I was doing. Now I'm technically on here 24 hours a day cause I usually just leave the internet open so it's already here when I want it. Does that make me sound addicted?:laugh:

I run an internet empire, so it just comes with the job. Oh, and I get to be a sponsor here too. So hourly I suppose when I'm working. Which is pretty much all the time. Going on 6 years of hanging around here, sheesh. :lol:

Plus I got a fresh batch of pics I need to find time to post up too. :laugh:

DSC02331_Hwy1_900.jpg

DSC02331_Hwy1_900.jpg

:laugh:
And I felt guilty, because things are a bit slow at work and I log in every couple of hours. :whistle:

I sign on every now and again. I was off completely for a few months last year because I forgot my username and password, but firefox remembers it for me now.

When I'm home, I usually jump on here 4 or 5 times a day, more so when weather prohibits me from riding. Been a member for 4 years now.........time sure flies when you're having fun. eh?

Back