• 4-6 beers i tend to thread jack about nothing

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 6-7 beers what were we talking about?

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • i always drunk and post ..im phunnyer dat vay

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive posted a couple times on here completely hammered. but i have also fixed a few computers completely hammered too.

Me:computers::Dad:Cars

I'm with you on that one... I've fixed quite a few macs and iphones with plenty in my system... :laugh:

Last time I was PUI was on GDC and FB and hanging out in a chat room. I wasn't drinking beer, though, just Jack and Coke. JUST, J&C. That's a huge understatement! :D I think I killed a half of a Costco-size bottle of Jack. Amazing, even for me.

Anyhoo, the next morning, I read back through my posting and it finally got to where I couldn't even understand myself any more. At first, it was funny, but then it just spiraled down into the realm of the purely pathetic.

I should do that again some time! LOL

--Wag--

Hey Chris this was a good poll, I never saw. Im hitting a case of Michelob tonight instead of the regular Miller Lite. Hope everyone is enjoying some beverages tonight. Only two down so far.:whistle: Getting ready for the Bud Shoot out might as well have a couple.

yea i saw it got rezed...who closed the poll and why...its a great winter thread!!

Back