Votes: 6 7.1%
  • HELP! I'M ADICTED !!!

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I know this has been tossed around before but I was just curious ...

Some of you folks has 1000's of post and your daily avg is like 20!

When do you work!? When do you sleep!? sheesh! ::9 :poke:

Geez, I'm not even up to 15 per day...most of them ho's are like 30+ per :whistle:
Posted via Mobile Device

with 4 monitors at work, I give half of one to the org every day :whistle:

I do log off for lunch...does that make anyone feel any better?

:laugh:

SEE WHAT i MEAN ... DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE POST AND THERE ARE 3 REPLIES ALREADY !!!!! PROBLY 5 OR 6 BRFORE I FINISH TYPING THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :fire:

When do u people ride ? :poke:

I enjoy the forum i dont post very much i like to read what everyone else has to say. Definatly addicted though:laugh:

Off and on all day at work. then back on once the kiddies go to be and the wife wants to watch her reality shows.

can't ride while I'm at work so might as well be online :laugh:

and to view things at a more granular level, how many different boards are people posting? I frequent between 3-6 boards everyday so when my daily post count is 1.5, it's more like 1.5*3-6 :cheerleader:

I log on at 7:30 when I get to work and log off at 3:00 when I go home... during the school year. My summer hours tend to vary :laugh:

im out of work and laid up with a stint from my kidney stone surgery, i ride whenever its nice out...its hard not to wanna post, there are so many people out here that need help...LOL

If you take your mobile device with you, you can be connected to the org, while riding. Now thats the ticket. :beerchug::laugh:

I think you need to pi$$ test me, cause i am addicted. :laugh:

To much rain here this week so no worky.

But usually work my own hours so that helps.

SEE WHAT i MEAN ... DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE POST AND THERE ARE 3 REPLIES ALREADY !!!!! PROBLY 5 OR 6 BRFORE I FINISH TYPING THIS

I got 17000 in 6 months last season.. bike is still in track trim and it is raining out today so no ride..

TO WORK AND ON THEY WAY HOME FROM WORK:laugh:

AND I HAVE TWO MONITOR ONE FOR AUTOCAD AND THE OTHER FOR THE EMAILS AND THE ORG.:cheerleader:

Back