Your Birthday...a Poll... #1/January-June

In Which Month Were You Born?

• Total voters
another beautiful April baby here (don't know what the **** went wrong as i grew up though :laugh:)

Feb. 24th Pisces

PISCES
The Fish…February 19 to March 20

Pisces you are the mystic of the Water signs, sometimes even a mystery to yourself – the frequently changing ‘mutable’ Water sign. The Water element means you are a feeling type, motivated by strong emotions, visionary impulses and feeling attachments.

As the ‘mutable’ Water sign, you mutate from feeling to feeling, plan to plan, vision to vision. This makes you highly creative or gifted at working with other people and sometimes just predictably unpredictable. You are the sign most likely to motivate yourself to do something by saying you will never do it again. You are also very skilled in a helping capacity, naturally comfortable with service. Yet you easily evoke the help of others by readily expressing vulnerability. You are most happy when you can follow your dreams, while intimately linking with other people’s dreams. As the dreamer your key phrase is: “I imagineâ€￾.

New Years day baby 1/1/ i think she still resents me for ruining the party.:grinning:

January 31

Was suppose to be a February baby, but my Mom's Docs didn't want to work on the weekend!!!

Yahoo i feel so special that we are from the few in JUNE :p

Me The Two FaCe JoKeR ;) Ha Ha Ha Gemini's RULE !!!!!! Hence my bike theme ;) hehehehe
Kind hearted sweet.. and fit in every place you throw'em ! ;)

Too bad we get so bored with everything so quick..

this post it getting kinda boring now.. ok i'm out.. i need a new adventure :whistle:

haha

Back