Polished Rear Rim

The closes I'm gonna get to you for now is going to be next month (Alca Paoco) . If I keep try'n , I might be able to get my wife to go on international vacation with me someday.

Mexico , doesnt count !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101973054 -->

wheres the pics of the frame rhythm?
rock.gif
i wanna see some pics of the frame and the processes that you used of both parts of it the textured area and the smooth area what grit you gotta use to knock down that texture looks like its going to be a pain in my a$$ in about a month when i do it after i get the painting done? let me know playa

Phat Jimmy

wheelie.gif

aight man i'm bout to give up tryin to get into those dman corners. Are you sure the only thing you used was a drill casue the pad doesnt get into the corners. I was thinkin bout getting a dremel. You think this would work. I dont think this should have turned into a 2 week task.

these are pics of my frame process is the same. Where i think rhtyhm used his drill for the rough areas a real man like myself used my hads. But when i send my parts to be painted i might go through again by hand

IMAG0001.JPG

a little closer. Hardest part for me was the piece near the tail section. As you can see i sanded my tail down. later on i went and redid it with the tail section off but i dont have any pics of that

IMAG0002.JPG

wheres the pics of the frame rhythm? i wanna see some pics of the frame and the processes that you used of both parts of it the textured area and the smooth area what grit you gotta use to knock down that texture looks like its going to be a pain in my a$$ in about a month when i do it after i get the painting done? let me know playa

Phat Jimmy

[/QUOTE]

The frame isnt finished yet Phatz but I used the same stepz .
Herez a photo of my first Busa frame and swingarm I polished

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102180259 -->

Rhythm.jpg

aight man i'm bout to give up tryin to get into those dman corners. Are you sure the only thing you used was a drill casue the pad doesnt get into the corners. I was thinkin bout getting a dremel. You think this would work. I dont think this should have turned into a 2 week task.[/QUOTE]

Yes, just go back and re-read or just call me .

Holla

man o man does this bring back some memories. Did my frame last year. Rhythm and Don from got performance walked me through it thank goodness. Good luk fella's and looks damn good.

RHYTHM WHATS UP PIMP, I GOT A PICTURE FOR YOU!!!! FOUND AN OLD ONE FROM A WHILE BACK.. heh.:cool:

Wuz up Playa, I was wondering what da hell happen to ya Pimpn, I just figured your azz got hymed up in some James Bond conflict, if ya know what I mean LOL.  You not still run'n looses riding around wearing tight spandex shorts are ya LOL.

Good to see postn again Fast and holla at me when you get time Playa.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102223035 -->

happened to me? You disappeared a while back. I was wandering what happened to you!! Upgraded from the shorts to the full leggings. heh. I been real busy with the band doin a demo and playin out and such. No james bond business here.
cool.gif
Also started school to finish up my EE. Between band ( shameless plug: peep the link in my sig. ) and classes, time gets pretty tight. Im sure you understand, Not to mention my recent seperation with the wifey. I thought YOU got caught up in some shiz. Good to hear from ya!

Scott

Sorry to hear about the recent seperation, Scott. MY MIA was do to other circumstances plus the Honey do List (cheaper to keep me I guess LOL). You ought to get with a Playa named Motrfinger that just started hangn out here lately. Dude is in a band as well and just put together a music video of him tearing up the track, spankn azz.

Holla

finally got around to postin some pics

polished_rim.JPG

kind of rough around the center but wont be visiable once the rotors and crap are on

kind of rough around the center but wont be visiable once the rotors and crap are on [/QUOTE]

Tru Dat !

Your corners are lQQkn alot better, now bring on the Bling Playa.

wink.gif
I love your CAN DO ATTITUDE
beerchug.gif

Nuttn to it, but to do it !

Back