Polished Rear Rim

Dang Rhythm ... you've got mad skillz Playa ... thanks for the pics and info ... great job!!

All you bouyz are better men than I. i gotta go with chrome. But it is an expensive way to go. that is for sure.

Good job Rhythm! Let me know how the zoop works out I am kind of tired having to polish my bikes frame,swing arm & rear sets. Here in PR rains pretty often.

Dang Rhythm ... you've got mad skillz Playa ... thanks for the pics and info ... great job!! [/QUOTE]

Thankz Sage, you know, a brutha gotta do what a brutha got to do.
wink.gif

Good job Rhythm! Let me know how the zoop works out I am kind of tired having to polish my bikes frame,swing arm & rear sets. Here in PR rains pretty often.[/QUOTE]

Will do Arey.
cool.gif

you wanted to see some pics so here you go.

IMAG0031.JPG

as you can see im gettin my as kicked by this wheel around the spokes.  how many wheels did you go through casue the wheel i have seems to be losing its stiffness. The red circle is where i tried to get my tire off with a screw driver drill and pocket knife. DOnt ask

<!--EDIT|him
Reason for Edit: "cause im rick james Beotch"|1101779172 -->

IMAG0032.JPG

heres the picture i was tellin you about when everywhere its black i want to be clear

scarface.jpg

as you can see im gettin my as kicked by this wheel around the spokes.  how many wheels did you go through casue the wheel i have seems to be losing its stiffness. The red circle is where i tried to get my tire off with a screw driver drill and pocket knife.  DOnt ask

[/QUOTE]

I personally only use two strip wheelz on each side of the rim and the frame of the bike. Have you upgrade to a a.c. power drill and dump that portable drill your using ,like I suggested ? Anyway the rim lQQks like it coming along pretty good so far.

Dont tell me you fugged your rim up with a screw driver and knife today after I just explained to you the  on the  phone the proper way to do it (just couldnt wait.,huh
wow.gif
).
"""" Keep at it Champ, your almost there"""".

Also I'll take a side by side photo as soon as the batteries for my camera have finish recharging .of what a new strip wheel lQQks like compared to a used strip wheel that is no longer effective because it has gotten to soft (worn out).

Hot damn, Rythm....seems like there ain't nuttin' YOU can't do what the pros can. Sweet job on that rim, dawg....

Damnit...you an clrwtr are pimped out and blingin.
thumbs-up.gif

Dont tell me you fugged your rim up with a screw driver and knife today after I just explained to you the  on the  phone the proper way to do it (just couldnt wait.,huh
wow.gif
).
Nah i did this before i spoke with you and its the tire thats screwed not the wheel. I didnt get another drill yet because after i changed wheels it started working again.

Hot damn, Rythm....seems like there ain't nuttin' YOU can't do what the pros can. Sweet job on that rim, dawg....
[/QUOTE]

Thanks P.B.., with alittle bit of patient ,thorough researching and the proper tools any man or woman can do the same.

Nuttn to it, but to do it !

Also I'll take a side by side photo as soon as the batteries for my camera have finish recharging, showing what a new strip wheel lQQks like compared to a used strip wheel that is no longer effective because it has gotten to soft (worn out). [/QUOTE]

The wheel on the left is "slightly" used.

DSC01749.JPG

St8 pimpin, Ryth-Nator.....

Fuggin hella sweet job. You don't do house calls, right?
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

St8 pimpin, Ryth-Nator.....

Fuggin hella sweet job. You don't do house calls, right?[/QUOTE]

I'll make this one time an exception (free of charge 4 u ), so when should I be expecting my prepaid plane ticket from you to Gaum.
biggrin.gif

how did you get in between the letters on the hub side of the rim

You know the letters that say suzuki on the spokes and one says tubeless tire. I cant get inbetween them. What did you use to get into the corners.

A A.C. power drill (2500rpm)with this strip wheel attached and a dremel wire or nylon circular brush.

Last edited by a moderator:
St8  pimpin, Ryth-Nator.....

Fuggin hella sweet job. You don't do house calls, right?

I'll make this one time an exception (free of charge 4 u ), so when should I be expecting my prepaid plane ticket from you to Gaum.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sure thang, dawg! All I need to do is pimp out a little mo' da girlies, and I should be able to get it done.

On another note, if you ever do make it out to this side of the Pacific, you know you gots a dawg out here....

Back