Pledge of Allegience now ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I wonder if I would be punished for arranging a meeting between Mr. Newdow and the ONE he refuses to speak of... hmmm
rock.gif

banning the pledge of allegience is sicking and very depressing takeing God out of our schools is equally sicking and depressing i sometimes let it get to me but then i sit back and pray and then i realize God is Awsome and in total control, he has a little something planned for the God haters, atheists, worshippers of false gods. and in my bible studies it does not sound good for them . in fact i pray that they can turn their hearts to Christ because the alternative as the bible states is hell. (and that does not sound good)

Why couldn't this idiot simply tell his kids to skip the word God? That's all that had to be done. No need to literally make a federal case out of it.
Yeah, the stupid dikk tried getting a ruling on this a couple years ago, but since his daughter was in legal custody of his ex-wife, the matter was thrown out of court. I can't remember the dikk's name, but it seems that his name is a moot point right now and the name "DIKK" suits him just fine.

He should also be offended at spending money also because on all our currency it says... "IN GOD WE TRUST..." Just makes me wonder if people do all of this #### for attention or to seek some type of notoriety.

It's confirmation that as we draw closer to the return of Christ, Satan will work to remove Christ (that's why he's the anti-christ) from everything.  That being said, as this country allows decisions like this to be made we as Christians should be in prayer for the country, because there are more 911s and Hurricane Katrinas on the horizon.
The country is full of apathy and quite honestly this makes God sick, he said "I will spew you out of my mouth you doers of iniquity".  These decisions are possible because those who are ice cold outnumber the red hot.  WAKE UP AMERICA,WAKE UP CHURCH!
Amen, funny when I originally posted my reply to this thread there was no hint of another hurricane. Now we have Rita with 170+mph winds headed to amost the same area. Hmmmm like you said WAKE UP!!!

Back