Pledge of Allegience now ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
I know talking politics is taboo BUT this kind of BS HAS to stop before our beloved country finishes it's short trip to hades!
Its time to stop the wacko MINORITY from dictating what the MAJORITY in this Country can and can't do.

A federal district court in San Francisco has ruled that reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools is unconstitutional.

U.S. District Judge Lawrence Karlton ruled that the pledge's reference to one nation "under God" violates school children's right to be "free from a coercive requirement to affirm God." Karlton said he was bound by 2002 precedent of the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Your Senators could have stopped this nonsense last year but they failed to act. In 2004, the House of Representatives passed a bill that would have prohibited liberal judges from ruling on issues involving the pledge, but failed because the bill died in U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee.

S. 1046 – The Pledge Protection Act of 2005 has been introduced in the U.S. Senate. Let’s not let this happen again!

S.1046 - The Pledge Protection Act of 2005 - reads as follows: 'No court created by Act of Congress shall have any jurisdiction, and the Supreme Court shall have no appellate jurisdiction, to hear or decide any question pertaining to the interpretation of, or the validity under the Constitution of, the Pledge of Allegiance, as defined in section 4 of title 4, or its recitation.'

By exercising the authority of Congress to regulate the jurisdiction of federal courts, the Pledge Protection Act will do more than express an affirmation by Congress that the Pledge is constitutional. It will rein in a renegade judiciary that has confused the freedom for religion with freedom from religion.

Email Your Senators Now!
Enter your zip code above and click "GO" to contact your U.S. Senators in support of S.1046. If your Senator is already a co-sponsor, be sure to thank him or her for supporting this vital legislation. If not, urge your Senator to sign on as a sponsor S.1046 - The Pledge Protection Act of 2005.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association

If You've read this far no doubt you want to do something as simple as sending an e-mail to your legislator to stop this nonsense! Click Here to go to the web site for AFA and enter your zip code in the box. once clicked it will let you know where YOUR legislators stand on this issue and give you the option of sending a pre-addressed and worded message or edit it and create your own.

This kind of BS HAS TO STOP SOON!!

I heard that today and couldnt beleave it but givin the recent events leading up to it i dont think this will be last of it
sad.gif

God Bless this Great Nation.   I dare em to burn a national flag in my presence!!!!  
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126839885 -->

Tell me about, when I heard about this it really made me furious over some quacks way of thinking
mad.gif

So if God cannot be present in schools then are they going to keep on working through what is normally their holiday break. I would think by allowing time off to celebrate christmas would be encouraging the worship of God.

Bunch of frickin' idiots!!

I would like to tell the idiots who started the law suit that if they dont like it, leave. I dont claim any religion but I damn sure defend the right for you idiots to question it bu serving in the military. If you cannot say the pledge, then get the f()ck out of the country... I take it personally and if my sons school stops it I will pull him out of school... I dang sure would have issues supporting that judges appointment to the bench...

Send your damn kids to a private school if you dont want them to be exposed to the American way of life....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this pisses me off...

To bad the Army doesnt let me defend these idiots at my discretion, hope the judge doesnt have a situation that requires me as a soldier to help him... NOT HAPPENING

guns.gif
Judges who agree with this idiot

rock.gif
WTF is this Nation turning into?? I really think some people are over stepping boundries and taking way too much advantage of their positions in life~ I have to believe our Founding Father's are not just turning , but doing fuggin flips in their respective graves! I just don't get it anymore...  
mad.gif

I have been in the military 13 years and if this would have been an issue 4 years ago, I would have left the service...  Seems like those who don't defend the country just don't get it...

One of these idiot making these decisions needs to look in the mirror and decide if they would be willing to die for the country...  The answer is probably NO.  Everything I do is for my son, not me..

Mandatory Military Service would change the minds of the weak I am sure... Just 2 years would give a whole new perspective

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126884486 -->

Why couldn't this idiot simply tell his kids to skip the word God? That's all that had to be done. No need to literally make a federal case out of it.

Why couldn't this idiot simply tell his kids to skip the word God? That's all that had to be done. No need to literally make a federal case out of it.
Becuase then he wouldnt have is 15min of fame and go down in history as the azz hole that took out the pledge!!!!

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126886559 -->

You know, after September 11th 2001, everyone in this country seemed to jump on a patriotic kick. There were T-shirs, bumper stickers, wrist bands, stickers, etc..and everyone was buying them up. To a lot of people it was just a fad and they wanted to be part of it. What ever happened to the time when people were very proud to be Americans and to say the pledge was an honor and privledge. Why are we changing our ways for people coming into this country. The people coming into this country should be willing to follow our way of living. If they don't want to be a part of what America is all about, well then maybe they should take a good hard look at whether or not they come here in the first place. If they are offended by what we do here, then they need to stay where they are at.
When I was in school, we would say the pledge of Allegience every morning.There were a few kids that didn't, but only a few. In this country you shouldn't have the right to not be offended.
If I were to go live in another county and I didn't follow their customs it might be okay, but can you imagine if I asked them to change their customs because it offended me. After they quit laughing at me, my ass would be shipped back home. Why is our country different in that way? It just isn't right.

Thats a bunch of political BS... what are they going to do now take out the "In God We Trust" off our currency?
rock.gif

Back