Please welcome back Oncycles.com

beerchug.gif

Welcome back Oncycles. I love my rear stand and it is used almost every time the busa returns to the garage - what a product!!!
super.gif

Thanks for your kind words!  I am embarrassed to say that we made an error in coding the email address, hayabusa.org@oncycles.com, on our mail server.  Probably anything you wrote was bounced.  We've corrected it now, at least I think we have, so please, write us again, let us know what you think.  We thrive on input, comment, criticism, and suggestions!  We'll read every word.

-Alfred

(alfred@oncycles @ Sep. 14 2007,10:08) Thanks for your kind words!  I am embarrassed to say that we made an error in coding the email address, hayabusa.org@oncycles.com, on our mail server.  Probably anything you wrote was bounced.  We've corrected it now, at least I think we have, so please, write us again, let us know what you think.  We thrive on input, comment, criticism, and suggestions!  We'll read every word.

-Alfred
Well Alfred it looks like we found the first problem with your site
crazy.gif

Thanks for the update, ok go get em men.....

Captain has told me that several members have asked about the status of the contest/giveaway for the rotors.  It appears we had a problem with email, and were not receiving the submissions.  I believe we have one submission in the file.  

I apologize. We've gone through everything and I believe the email should be working, so please, if you're interested, visit the site at www.oncycles.com, tell us what you think, like, don't like, suggest, etc!  We'll extend the contest through the first week of October.

Send the submissions to hayabusa.org@oncycles.com.

Also, please feel free to contact me directly, if I can be of any assistance - alfred@oncycles.com.

Thanks again, and again, my apologies for whatever went wrong.

Alfred Kobacker, President
Abranda, LLC
www.Oncycles.com

Uhhhhh.....when did they leave originally....coming back
rock.gif
.......boy am I outta touch......

Mine was returned....YO oncycles.com, empty yer mailbox.....darn ORG members.....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Here's mine....

Hey there, Spudley / Hayabusa.org here,

First and foremost I like the basic site and the specific names. You will definitely need a wider Motion Pro assortment as they're the number one, IMHO, tools folks. Also found no "search-by-model" option. Gen 1 Busa's being pretty-much the same, that would be nice to have the site tailor itself to the machine being shopped for, i.e. MV Agusta 05', or Duc 06' etc. The luggage, as best as I can tell, is more for the V-Twin crowd. You want to sell tourers gear, you'll need sportbike type luggage, i.e. tourmaster, Nelson Riggs, Corbin Beetle on the top end. The one item I've purchased over the last year that I've been really enjoying is my Bagster Tank protector with clip-on bag. Could dabble in the idea, if you see a need. The Dymag pages are informative, but you need to show different models and prices, i.e. carbon @$, magnesium / carbon @$, aluminum @$. That would be really helpful for those that have the available cash and want the best. Have you thought about other wheel manufacturers ??, Marchesini, Carrozzeria. Dymag ARE expensive, so maybe something for the average joe pocketbook. Many on the ORG have gone to aftermarket wheels looking for weight reductions, that leaves about 90% that could be considered potential customers. Gear would also be a nice touch as I, personally, am into Dainese. I rarely buy anything BUT Dainese as I'm commited to functional safety gear. Being a dealer for them stateside, would put a cramp on Cyclegear as they always push retail cost, and if you offered at 10-15% savings, the masses will come, especially when "The Doctor" wears it throughout the GP season. I'm currently buying all my Dainese through a retail outlet in Belgium (I think that's where they are), as that's the Dainese online store factory supported. The deal with that is I always save at least 10-15% even with shipping. Boy, that's a large line of stands offered, and locks too. I guess from a dealer standpoint, you have to offer a little bit of everything for a little bit of everybody. Once again, model-specific search would help. I guess my best insight would be to expand, and I know this might be considered too much work, but more brands, less low-end and more middle to upper. There are plenty of online stores with nothing but crap for sale, even from name-brand manufatcurers. Pick your gear lines, and look to the middle to upper. Maybe carry a couple starter brands like First Gear, but tailor yourself to equipping the V-Twin guy as much as the serious Sporty enthusiast. with the better gear A lot more Sporty owners are buying trackbikes for the thrills, and everyday riders like myself are looking for quality. Most of the above 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 types like myself are willing to spend the money for quality. The 20's types are looking to spend as little as possible.

One other thing, on the website, if I click "my" "back" button the screen pauses...might just be the time of morning but most sites are fast-click friendly.

What about Shoei and Arai helmets ?.

Good luck on your new arrangement and mall. Looks like a winner.....

Adam / Spudley
super.gif

Las Vegas
05' R/B Suzuki Hayabusa
avikingnut@earthlink.net

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I WON!!!!!!!

i have the set in my posession and will post pics tomorrow, my camera is at the shop.

Back