Please welcome back Oncycles.com

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Folks,

Please help me welcome back an old sponsor back to the site. Alfred the president of Oncycles and I have been on the phone a lot lately and he has some fantastic ideas. Oncycles has expanded their linup and now are covering some new areas. Take a few minutes and go check out what they have to offer in their new online mall. Many of you are familiar with CycleCat and the incredible products they had, just ask KS-Waterbug, Kento Moto or Ride or Fish about them...... Oncycles now has more to offer you the members of the oRg.

I spoke with Alfred today and I interviewed him and asked him to tell you a little about his company, let me share his response with you...

Oncycles.com motorcycle riders mall is, literally, the newest thing in motorcycle products retailing.  Created by Abranda, LLC (owners of Cycle Cat) and MC Web Stores, LLC, the new mall is built on over 8 years of cycle industry experience, and a reputation for unparalleled quality.  Oncycles.com is designed to make shopping for the best products available, at the best prices and service levels in the industry, quick, easy, and enjoyable.
The mall is planning 5 stores to be opened by October 1, more by year end, and as many as 12 by the end of 2008.  Thus, shopping the mall will give you access to hundreds of manufacturers, thousands of items, with everything discounted. The mall even plans to open a food court by year end, stocked with what the managers call "rider feed".  But perhaps the coolest thing about oncycles.com is the ability to shop all the stores during one visit, purchase from any or all of the stores with one cart and one checkout, and receive a range of benefits, including free shipping, in the process.
[/Quote] Alfred Kobacker, President Oncycles.com

Because Oncycles is committed to quality and they really want your help and involvement they have offered up a competition of sorts.....

Here is how it will work, beginning Sunday Sept 9th and ending Sept 16th Oncycles wants you to visit their website and look for any issues that you can find. You need to also offer suggestions that you would like to see and provide constuctive criticism on what they can do to improve the customer experience. For all of you that think there is a better way here is your chance to voice your opinion. Alfred gets the final say in which email is the best, offers the most information and meets the needs of Oncycles..... The winner gets a set of Alth rotors (retail price per set is around $685) in a choice of colors and finishes. For those that aren't as articulate there is still a second chance to win, just for submitting ideas, concerns or criticism you will get your email address added to a random drawing to win a second set of Alth rotors.

So there will be two winners.  Pretty good odds.

Send your emails to hayabusa.org@oncycles.com

Rules you ask.... One email per person, tact is your friend....

I will Verify Monday morning but I believe that this is the correct picture of the rotors...

Please take a second and welcome Alfred, you will see him posting around the site as alfred@oncycles as his screen name...

cap

beerchug.gif
Welcome Oncycles.

Welcome Back !! Your site is perfect !! Everything you've done is perfect !! I wouldn't change a thing !

Do I win ??
beerchug.gif

(frisbee @ Sep. 07 2007,22:24) Welcome Back !! Your site is perfect !! Everything you've done is perfect !! I wouldn't change a thing !

Do I win ??
beerchug.gif
What's that sucking sound???

Very cool. Nice way to make a re-entrance!

Back