Please welcome a new sponsor and long time org member

im with everyone else, I hope to get out to Cali one day to take one of your tours!!!!

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Glad to have you aboard Tim! and i wish i would have known about you before i left Beale AFB!! I would have taken a tour or two before i got stationed in Texas!

Haha, Tim wrote Mainly, I'm just a writer and photographer.....JUST a writer and photographer. As most everyone will attest to, his write ups and pictures are awesome. just a writer, haha. :bowdown:

Haha, Tim wrote Mainly, I'm just a writer and photographer.....JUST a writer and photographer. As most everyone will attest to, his write ups and pictures are awesome. just a writer, haha. :bowdown:

No really. Just some guy. :whistle: :laugh: Here's a pic from last weekend's ride.

Img_1992_BMW_Bob_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your support, when setting up my busa for touring, first site I found was Pashnit

Thanks De - alot of you mention this page. Always been a fun hobby to write about all the stuff you can do to this bike. :cheerleader:

Last time I printed this, it was 36 pages. :laugh: :laugh:

busa-mods.jpg

How you been Tim? Glad to have you on board as a sponsor. BTW, are you going to let everyone know your last name isn't really Pashnit?:laugh:

Back