Please tell me

ok, maybe I'm slow, probably...
But I am confused, I am reading plug and play, then something about a switch and then Hurc has a 10 step program for starting his motorcycle.

So on the 2008 Hayabusa, do the Xenonking HID replacements fit right in?  Do they require a wiring change?  Do I have to sacrifice chickens prior to vehicle start in order to keep the headlights on?

Thanks in advance,
someguys put a resistor or toggle switch in line so they can start the bike then turn lights on so they arent "flickering" during startup,the thinking is it will burn them out faster? I dont know if this is true or not but i didnt do either and mine work fine.

With the McC kit on the some of the first gen bikes(mine) there was an issue with the lights not coming on because of the starting of the bike and the ignitor or ballast. Some installed a switch others flipped the switchwork around(me) on the low and high beam. Other brands don't seem to have the issue and the newer bikes were not affected.

love mine!!

IMG00026.jpg

hijack.gif

Just have to ask.. Do you guys get "Flashed" by other drivers thinking you have your brights on ?? I want to do this mod, but don't want to be constantly getting blinded by pissed off drivers..

Thanks...

Back