Shift light install

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I am going to put on my air shifter and my shift light, but do not know which wires to connect where. Does anyone have any diagrams??? I hate to sound dumb, but I have never messed with my Busa's electrical system. They are used, so there are no instructions. Also, what parts will I need (some sort of tach adapter or something)?
Where can I get diagrams and pictures, and who has the extra parts??

well tech drawings you can get from the tech guide Capt has hosted on the site. If its not around, I have a copy somewhere I can get you. As for the shift light, sorry, never even looked at it.

found the

Looks like its the 99-00 but I recall there was updates for later years. Let me know if you cant find what you need, I might have some updates on one of these drives. I'm pretty sure I have the one for the 02, might have ones past that too.

(zukracer @ Jan. 19 2007,18:00) found the

Looks like its the 99-00 but I recall there was updates for later years.  Let me know if you cant find what you need, I might have some updates on one of these drives.  I'm pretty sure I have the one for the 02, might have ones past that too.
How close is Holly Springs to Winston Salem??

2hrsish .... depends on speeds and traffic on I40

lurk.gif

Back