HID high beam wiring

sweet tea man

Registered
Not an electrical guru by any means. but simple auto stuff i understand.

my low beam has 2 black and white wires, i connect those to the ones i have off of my HID low beam, which is also black and white. black to black, white to white. got it.

but my High beam has a black with a white stripe and a yellow. would i put the white wire to the yellow and the black to the black and white wire?

my kit is new from Xenonking and is the McCulloch one. thanks in advance guys.

Yes, i searched.

pics?

are you asking which way to plug in the spades for connection?

Last edited:
yes.i have the high beam stuff all put togehter, ingnitor box and such. but i have a black wire and a white wire that would have to plug into the existing wiring. i have two wires coming off the bright light which would lead me to assume that that is where i plug in

EDIT:

wait....i think it just clicked in my brain what to do......uploading pics

Last edited:
I have these two wires after everything is connected:
HID002.jpg

being that the system isnt plugged in anywhere and needs power, of course they would plug in somewhere bringing power to the system.

the stock plugs:
HID001.jpg

(the other plug pic is being wierd and not wanting to load)

can i just plug in theose wires into the existing plugs which would complete the circuit? or cut the plug off and splice the wire in?

white to yellow and black to black/white.

If I remember right the hi plug does not fit and I just inserted teh spades and used electrical tape to cover anr exposed metal then wrapped the whole thing.

I will go and take a look if need be.

Last edited:
thats what i was thinking. i figured the black would be like normal and be ground and the other would be power.

then i got to thinking about just plugging the wires in and electrical taping them.....but like i said, i'm no wiring guru so i figured i would ask first:thumbsup:

thanks man.

wrap the exposed metal seperately first before wrapping hte whole thing so they dont have a chance of contacting

i'm not sure what the dilemma is, but all the HID kits i've seen, plug directly into the factory Hi beam harness. at least mine did. i take it the balck and white wire (obviously) come out of the HID, right? thats strange. never seen one with an open harness end like that.

Last edited:
Back