Please help!! Busa Clutch slipping when warmed up!!!! Help!!!

Glad you got it figured out!!! YW!

I want to thank all who sent their advice and especially Doug from charlotte and SoCal... yeah cal I did change the cylinder but I put the chinese levers back on and for some reason my 2nd master clutch cylinder went bad also. I replace it with another one and with oem and now everything is rolling nicely. Didn't know bad chinese made levers can cause the pin unit in the cylinder to go bad and cause so many problems, I guess it is a domino effect. Once again thanks to all in the busa family for your help! Now on to Leesburg!!!

I want to thank all who sent their advice and especially Doug from charlotte and SoCal... yeah cal I did change the cylinder but I put the chinese levers back on and for some reason my 2nd master clutch cylinder went bad also. I replace it with another one and with oem and now everything is rolling nicely. Didn't know bad chinese made levers can cause the pin unit in the cylinder to go bad and cause so many problems, I guess it is a domino effect. Once again thanks to all in the busa family for your help! Now on to Leesburg!!!

Glad my info helped. I learned something from your experience as well. That "bad Chinese levers" apparently can ruin a Master Cylinder. Another reason why these forums are so valuable! :thumbsup:

Back