Clutch bleeding

allenspencer

Registered
Hi. I've a gen 1 on a 95 plate. Now the problem I have is... I was unable to get any movement out of the bike. I'd put it into first but nothing wod happen. It wod Change gears but only rev like it was in natural. So I put it in the back of the lorry and took it to the doctors. He said that the bar that pushes onto a mushroom like blot that separates the clutch had become dislodged which he has fixed but on changing the clutch oil he couldn't get it to bleed. So the master cylinder and slave cylinder has been change and it still won't bleed. I've the bike at home now. And I put another new master cylinder in and done a pressure test on it and it shows its working fine. I've checked the slave but no leaks there the cable is fine. So I'm stumped now. I've even tried reverse bleeding it and still not getting it to bleed.. I've no bubbles anywhere. Any help wod be fab. Cheers for the read.

Zip tie your clutch handle back and then get busy and forget you did it for about 2 weeks. Then look at your clutch like and idiot for about 30 seconds trying to remember why in the hell you would zip tie it back before remembering that you were bleeding the line. That's how I bled mine, works like a charm.

Back