Pinging Mrs. Captain and captain

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,09:39)
(rubber2burn @ Jul. 24 2007,10:37) Now get that RoadLoK Installed Michelle and get Pic's Please
I've got to move my license plate bracket first...no clue where to put it without fear of it hitting the rear tire when the hubby rides Caesar! With the Mototeck undertail and having it lowered, the only reason I relocated the tag mount was to avoid hitting the rear tire...wait, I also love the looks of it
laugh.gif
Can't lie...
Send it up dis way and I'll put it on my Bus.. Problem solved..
laugh.gif

Mr-n-Mrs Captain are aces..
bowdown.gif
Cap glad your doing good, let me know when your ready for new H.O.G. decals..

laugh.gif

Michelle, that box is yours..... You have earned it with what abuse you take around here. I appreciate what all of the admins do for the site and I try to give back as much as I can when I can.. You mean a lot to the Mrs.'s and I and we wanted you to know that.... Enjoy it....

cap

(captain @ Jul. 24 2007,10:49) Michelle, that box is yours..... You have earned it with what abuse you take around here. I appreciate what all of the admins do for the site and I try to give back as much as I can when I can.. You mean a lot to the Mrs.'s and I and we wanted you to know that.... Enjoy it....

cap
I do tend to take a lot of abuse...I'll give you that
laugh.gif

BUT, I dole it out as well...I kind of thought that was my job around here anyway...  
wink.gif

I can't thank the two of you enough...I honestly don't know what else to say.  Just humbling being a part of what you two have created and sustained here.  I'm honored to be a part of it all and shocked that I'm allowed to stay
laugh.gif

Just THANK YOU to you both...guess that's all I can say...you two are the absolute best! I'm surrounded by so many here that are so giving and caring...

Hope you're feeling better Doug...  
smile.gif

M -

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,09:53)
(captain @ Jul. 24 2007,10:49) Michelle, that box is yours..... You have earned it with what abuse you take around here. I appreciate what all of the admins do for the site and I try to give back as much as I can when I can.. You mean a lot to the Mrs.'s and I and we wanted you to know that.... Enjoy it....

cap
I do tend to take a lot of abuse...I'll give you that
laugh.gif

BUT, I dole it out as well...I kind of thought that was my job around here anyway...  
wink.gif

I can't thank the two of you enough...I honestly don't know what else to say.  Just humbling being a part of what you two have created and sustained here.  I'm honored to be a part of it all and shocked that I'm allowed to stay
laugh.gif

Just THANK YOU to you both...guess that's all I can say...you two are the absolute best!  I'm surrounded by so many here that are so giving and caring...

Hope you're feeling better Doug...  
smile.gif

M -
You dish it out alright and you take it well too.... This site is what we all make it... we have mature adult busa owners and we all work to get along. You need a Roadlok since you ride with a bunch of Harley guys you never know when your bike is going to get jacked!!! They are always looking for beer money ya know.

Enjoy it and I dont want to hear another word about you sending this back.... It's yours!!

laugh.gif

You dish it out alright and you take it well too.... This site is what we all make it... we have mature adult busa owners and we all work to get along. You need a Roadlok since you ride with a bunch of Harley guys you never know when your bike is going to get jacked!!! They are always looking for beer money ya know.

Enjoy it and I dont want to hear another word about you sending this back.... It's yours!!

laugh.gif
jump9.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Understood Doug. Thank you! Good thing your RoadLok appears to be intact or I'd have this boxed up and gone by now
biggrin.gif

"Looking for beer money" That's a good one!
laugh.gif
Mike won't laugh, but I sure am!

And so is Doyle
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Harley bashing coming...sorry GJoker, flrider, LCB, anyone else with a H-D  
biggrin.gif

Every time I see a Harley rider looking all around their bike, I assume they're looking for that part they just heard go "CLUNK"  
laugh.gif
 It's happened to Mike, but he doesn't like me bringing it up much...go figure...  
wink.gif

Moving on folks, nothing to see here...

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,10:32) Harley bashing coming...sorry GJoker, flrider, LCB, anyone else with a H-D
biggrin.gif

Every time I see a Harley rider looking all around their bike, I assume they're looking for that part they just heard go "CLUNK"
laugh.gif
It's happened to Mike, but he doesn't like me bringing it up much...go figure...
wink.gif

OUCH!!

jump9.gif

My 07 Street Glide and I appreciate the comments! Hey, I get my beer money from my boys...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

My Dad's got a Road Glide, I think...looks similar to yours, whatever it's called...I'm bad with Harleys
wink.gif

Yeah, well apparently my Harley bashing just came back to bike me
laugh.gif

My Busa is in the parking lot here at work and won't start...guess I'll be thumbing a ride home...
wow.gif
Ouch...must not make jokes about Harleys again!

(DR1300R @ Jul. 24 2007,13:00) Won't start?
rock.gif
I posted up the problem in general...I must have done something wrong with my Woodcraft stator install
sad.gif
Not sure and won't know 'til I guess I get the bike home and tear him down
sad.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,11:23) Understood Doug.  Thank you!  Good thing your RoadLok appears to be intact or I'd have this boxed up and gone by now  
biggrin.gif

"Looking for beer money"  That's a good one!  
laugh.gif

And so is Doyle
laugh.gif
And me too...you know what they say, if you're Harley is not leaking oil you had better add some!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 24 2007,13:36)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,11:23) Understood Doug.  Thank you!  Good thing your RoadLok appears to be intact or I'd have this boxed up and gone by now  
biggrin.gif

"Looking for beer money"  That's a good one!  
laugh.gif

And so is Doyle
laugh.gif
And me too...you know what they say, if you're Harley is not leaking oil you had better add some!!!
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
*secretly chuckling as my Busa sits dead in the parking lot*

*snicker*
*snicker*

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I learned the hard way about bashing harleys many years ago (somewhere around the mid 80s). I was going on a long weekend ride with the Blue Knights chapter I belonged to. I was the only metric owner (Yamaha Venture Royale -Yamaha's version of the goldwing). I made a comment at a meeting prior to the ride about bringing my tool kit and expecting to make many on road repairs for the harleys. Yeah, you guessed it. I was the only one that broke down...ouch!
wow.gif

(Chief RoadLoK @ Jul. 24 2007,14:20) I learned the hard way about bashing harleys many years ago (somewhere around the mid 80s). I was going on a long weekend ride with the Blue Knights chapter I belonged to. I was the only metric owner (Yamaha Venture Royale -Yamaha's version of the goldwing). I made a comment at a meeting prior to the ride about bringing my tool kit and expecting to make many on road repairs for the harleys. Yeah, you guessed it. I was the only one that broke down...ouch!  
wow.gif
laugh.gif

I mean,
sad.gif

wink.gif
 Yeah, bashing Harleys is a way of life in my household...believe me, I hear plenty from the hubby about my "Kawapuki", my "Mazacrotchy" and my "foreign junk"

I'll never hear the end of this day, the day I trailered my Busa home
sad.gif

laugh.gif
 Just as long as there's no photographic evidence!

sad.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,08:32) Harley bashing coming...sorry GJoker, flrider, LCB, anyone else with a H-D  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

firedevil.gif

Back