Pinging Mrs. Captain and captain

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I get home yesterday and grab the mail...there's a big box inside, and of course my kids are going nuts thinking it's something for them...I'm immediately thinking "I didn't order anything" as I read the label...

It's from captain and his wife...it's heavy, so it's not a pink shirt
wink.gif

I get in the house and the kids are going nuts.  "Can I open it?!"  "Hurry up and see what it is!"  So I do...

Here's what they sent me, along with a nice note of appreciation.  I don't deserve this, and seeing that Doug and his family had their lives turned upside down on Saturday by a guy in a Chevy truck only makes accepting this harder
sad.gif

I say thanks to you both.  You do far too much for this great site, you go above and beyond 'just because' and you make everyone feel more and more like family every single day.  From the bottom of my heart, I do thank you...and, if your RoadLok was damaged and not salvageable from the wreck, of course I insist you let me send this back for your next Busa...  
smile.gif

IMG_3235.JPG

Put it ON!! Put it ON!!! Even YOU could do it VA,,, 2 bolts and you are done.

I want a pic of it ON YOUR BIKE!

(Chief RoadLoK @ Jul. 24 2007,09:17) Not only are Doug and his wife great people, but that's an awesome looking product!!!  
super.gif
You don't say?
laugh.gif
Yes, it is!

I've been wanting one since you came on board here, but it's just never in the cards...seems someone else knew that and sent one along...I just can't believe the generous nature of the gang here...

I'm humbled...

(LadyHawk @ Jul. 24 2007,09:20) Put it ON!! Put it ON!!! Even YOU could do it VA,,, 2 bolts and you are done.

I want a pic of it ON YOUR BIKE!
If Doug's is messed up, I really want him to have this one for his next Busa...that's plan A...

Plan B, if Doug's RoadLok is intact, I have to move my vertical license plate bracket then install the new bling
biggrin.gif
 I've been tossing around moving the bracket anyway (with the crack down on the Dragon that Don's always reminding us of, the new ass laws here in VA) so this will give me that extra incentive to just go forth and move it...

So easy, even a blonde can do it, 'eh?  
laugh.gif

Sweeet looking piece there Michelle... Yea, Mr and Mrs. Capt are some very caring/giving folks....
beerchug.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Jul. 24 2007,09:30) Sweeet looking piece there Michelle... Yea, Mr and Mrs. Capt are some very caring/giving folks....  
beerchug.gif
Too much so...I don't know what to say...honestly, I was in a fog all night because he's going through hell at the moment...
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,08:28) ...if Doug's RoadLok is intact...
I think it is. I talked with Doug last nite and he said that there were only minor scratches on the rear of the bike. Can U believe that!?!

Hard to tell for sure, but this pic shows it intact:
busa-wreck+011.jpg

Pics of Doug's bike
sad.gif
That's the first I've seen of the damage...are there more?
sad.gif

sad.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 24 2007,10:31)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,10:08)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 24 2007,09:51)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,09:44) Pics of Doug's bike
sad.gif
 That's the first I've seen of the damage...are there more?  
sad.gif
https://www.hayabusa.org/gallery2/v/caps-crash/
Thank you for the link...

sad.gif
 I'm so glad this wasn't worse... *sigh*
You're welcome...maybe you can show these to family that won't gear up.  Cap's blood on the truck door should have some effect.
sad.gif
That's the most sobering thing to see...reminds me of when Mike and I went to pick up his cousin's CBR after he was killed on it...everything covered in blood, and he wasn't one of the lucky ones
sad.gif
That crumpled bike is still at our house; always a reminder of everything NOT to do, at least for me
sad.gif

If that incident didn't show Mike the danger signs, I don't think anything will Don...unfortunately
sad.gif
I just have to continue to hope for the best when he does ride, which isn't too often anymore...

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

(Chief RoadLoK @ Jul. 24 2007,06:17) Not only are Doug and his wife great people, but that's an awesome looking product!!!  
super.gif
I think your biased!! lol..

Yes, the roadlock is a kick butt product, you all did good
beerchug.gif

(rubber2burn @ Jul. 24 2007,10:37) Now get that RoadLoK Installed Michelle and get Pic's Please
I've got to move my license plate bracket first...no clue where to put it without fear of it hitting the rear tire when the hubby rides Caesar! With the Mototeck undertail and having it lowered, the only reason I relocated the tag mount was to avoid hitting the rear tire...wait, I also love the looks of it
laugh.gif
Can't lie...

Back